Riff Repeater keeps resetting back to intro only?

mirakurunz

Question

11 answers to this question

6 hours ago, mirakurunz said:

-bump-

Song probably just doesn't have any sections so you can't select different parts in riff repeater.

You can add some yourself but it takes a bit of work.

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

12 minutes ago, mirakurunz said:

So I figured out how to make phrases and sections, but when I compile and play, It changes nothing.  

Did you change the xml in the toolkit to the new one generated from eof before rebuilding it? It doesn't update the old one but makes a new one instead.

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

1 minute ago, coldrampage said:

Did you change the xml in the toolkit to the new one generated from eof before rebuilding it? It doesn't update the old one but makes a new one instead.

Yeah, I went to add _Arrangements_ and selected the Part Real _guitar_RS2.xml, then generated a new file, deleted the older one, but it would still snap back to the beginning on riff repeater.

Just now, mirakurunz said:

Yeah, I went to add _Arrangements_ and selected the Part Real _guitar_RS2.xml, then generated a new file, deleted the older one, but it would still snap back to the beginning on riff repeater.

did you save in eof to update the xml?

otherwise send over the .psarc and I'll have a look

13 minutes ago, mirakurunz said:

Yes, I did save the new eof. here's the file.Bloc-Party_Helicopter_v1_p.psarc

How's this?

otherwise I'd just play the other version, since it's got sections, vocals and all the other tracks too.

15 minutes ago, coldrampage said:

How's this?

otherwise I'd just play the other version, since it's got sections, vocals and all the other tracks too.

It's still a no go, I can see the sections, but riff repeater just snaps back to the beginning whenever I try to move it past the intro. 
I'll try the other version. 

• Administrator

That sounds like you have a controller that RS sees and interpret his input as a command. You might need to unplug other controller like steering wheel from your computer.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity