Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 394

32 minutes ago, MissRocktism said:

I know I'm an infrequent poster here but i would be considered master class and thus my advanced postings would not be eligible to win right?
I don't want to take top spot for advanced.

XYVvf2S4_o.png

The scorers put an * by the name of the person out of class.  So, if you are of a higher class leading a "lower" class, you are not eligible to win (different rules come in play if a lower class wins a higher class - as I understand it).  Not sure if this is what you are asking.  

• Like 1

Another days practice. I still think the beginners song is rather difficult, but I've found, that if I play yellow-5 instead of blue-0 it makes more sense (to me). 🙂
D101375394B8B0A1D361C4F532294AEA181C5F56

The intermediate is also almost there... needs a little correction here and there, but I got the hang of it.

DA97346D92129EA7903866F6A46E6E71A75F38AD

And finally the advanced song. The guessing is getting more and more qualified. 🙂 Especially the first half, that I can play almost correct... in 90% speed. But 94% is not bad (from 88% yesterday).

C448AED068F65F68797AF4FA327689B2233ABF09

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Orkkongen said:

And finally the advanced song. The guessing is getting more and more qualified. 🙂 Especially the first half, that I can play almost correct... in 90% speed. But 94% is not bad (from 88% yesterday).

C448AED068F65F68797AF4FA327689B2233ABF09

Nice.. I still cannot get out from  90% mark despite 3-4 hours spent on the song in RR...

can someone explain what problem I have and advise solution?

Looks like there is still some song to play  but it ends...

I was trying to repair in CFSM but game crashes after repair. I have re-downloaded and still the same.

In Learn Song mode I get accuracy of 98% and mastery 89.4&

In score attack I cannot get more than approx 89% when missing like 5-6 notes or so...

nIFmdjW.jpg

nreHp0l.jpg

nrJELI2.jpg

3SqmJhR.jpg

• Like 2

On 5/11/2021 at 9:41 AM, Orkkongen said:

If you by "landing" mean ending, then no. That is not where you and Rodman ends up. Well I can't say about you, It seems you haven't been here a while. 😉 

By "landing" I mean the score I am currently able to achieve at the time of posting... What do you mean by ending? The week isn´t over so how can I tell what score I will end up with 😜. I have been around for a while buddy, but I haven´t been active for some time.. stop making assumptions about me. 

Beginner song.  I liked this and there is a better score out there for me.

IucC5BdW_t.png

Bonus Beginner.  Love this song but it's a boring one on the bass.

hn3bmTtQ_t.png

Intermediate song.  Really enjoyed playing this and it seems like a good "stretch" song.  I'll see if it gets better the rest of the week.

mQKvLvj8_t.png

• Like 3

Here goes nothing...

eCU42TX.png

I find I confuse myself playing the songs this week. Keep making mistakes that I really shouldn't

enIvv0n.png

ryzhX6o.png

Best score on this one so far. Might try for another tomorrow before I pack everything up. I'm moving Friday so I haven't been fiddling with the bass a ton.

• Like 6

19 hours ago, kayteck said:

can someone explain what problem I have and advise solution?

Looks like there is still some song to play  but it ends...

I was trying to repair in CFSM but game crashes after repair. I have re-downloaded and still the same.

In Learn Song mode I get accuracy of 98% and mastery 89.4&

In score attack I cannot get more than approx 89% when missing like 5-6 notes or so...

nreHp0l.jpg

Ok... I found interesting fact... WHOLE TAB is shifted!!!! something did not sound right for me and it was difficult to play like bass was completely off... now I know why... I have finally listened to the song without playing and found there is something reeeeaaaaly wrong and tab does not match to the tab...

I see others have no issue so it has to be my RS.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

20 hours ago, HollyMakrell said:

By "landing" I mean the score I am currently able to achieve at the time of posting... What do you mean by ending? The week isn´t over so how can I tell what score I will end up with 😜. I have been around for a while buddy, but I haven´t been active for some time.. stop making assumptions about me. 

I'm actually not making any assumptions about you. Not active or not around... I can't see scores from you, and that's exactly why I can't say anything about your score. 😉 The debate here is not so much about where people start but how the ratings end up. My comparison is based on the leaderboard, and the scores people share.
But apart from that: Rodman did make 92,25% at Sunday. I can't say if it was the first play through, but he's a bit further at that point (to say at least). So your claim is still not right (about him).

Sorry, Rodman, that we are talking about you. 😉

• Like 1

Another days practice. The first levels did not get improved. The advanced song got a better score, but sometimes it comes down to lucky guessing... but more and more qualified guessing. 😉 But I've been practicing a lot more than usual, and off cause that is nice and good, but I don't think I can keep that up every week...

493F7F24B9619BF4B8F1154675B9F62FA99B1D78

• Like 2

Quite interesting:

t1K1CT8.jpg

I found either recognition is messed up or my hitting correct strings is distorted. The latter is more likely...

pZVcbgU.jpg

I don't know how much time i have spent on this one this week.

My injured arm suffered on that badly... This is the best I can do at this stage.  And @Orkkongen found a good description of what is going on when playing.. some guessing is involved 🙂 and when playing score attack it is more yellow than green at top part of the screen 😄

qByywvL.jpg

This one I was trying to play as a bonus for me...

However did not go well due to some fricking error, as described in my earlier posts.

OgsgmTU.jpg

IiTyVKy.jpg

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Mikson said:

@kayteck

I had the same problem a moment ago and have already found a solution. You are playing the wrong version 😉

Wrong version:

20210513232638-1.jpg

20210513232653-1.jpg

Correct version:

20210513233432-1.jpg

20210513233448-1.jpg

ohh... i can see it now... there are links to different versions in rhythm and bass. i have downloaded rhythm one i think... did not expect that 😉

thanks

• Like 2