Reset songs mastered

Buffyslayer1969

Question

Is there a way to be able to reset a song and change the speed so that you can learn the song from scratch. On some of the cdlc come 100% mastered so it throws everything at full speed to you. I have tried changing the riff repeater speed but when you carry on with the song it goes back to full speed. Any help would be appreciated.

• Like 1

2 answers to this question

I've found if you press space to go to riff repeater make sure you select the whole song (9-0 o-p keys) and lower the difficulty it will be easier but will increase as you hit all the notes. Alternatively let it play and don't hit any notes and it gets easier.

• Sad 1

On 5/4/2021 at 9:26 AM, Buffyslayer1969 said:

Is there a way to be able to reset a song and change the speed so that you can learn the song from scratch. On some of the cdlc come 100% mastered so it throws everything at full speed to you. I have tried changing the riff repeater speed but when you carry on with the song it goes back to full speed. Any help would be appreciated.

Your easiest method would be to make a new profile in Rocksmith and turn off or turn down the level up feature. good luck

• Sad 1

Started playing Bass with Rocksmith April 2019