Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 393

2 hours ago, Banjoclan said:

So, I have two Teen Spirit versions. They're very similar, but how do I tell which one is the challenge version?

I check the duration of the song with the other submitted screenshots. 
Good way to avoid this is to rename them in the song manager so you know what's what if you've got multiple versions.

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

8 hours ago, Banjoclan said:

All I have to say is Teen Spirit is an extremely difficult "beginner" song. How are these ratings made?

Person submitting the song suggestion gives an initial rating, which is ultimately determined by the host of championship week. But this is just a capo week, a repetition of a week from a few years ago (week 75), so song ratings remain the same as before.

I'm still injured so not many tries...

This one is a killer... not my cup of tea...

o09GDcT.jpg

This one is a killer even more...  again... completely not my cup of tea... or coffee either...

nYjiB6X.jpg

And this one is so fun to play... complete opposite to two above... that mid section though... i wish i can practice it a little bit more...

6cTZObu.jpg

I could not get past to other classes this week... love nirvana and metallica... I could play it all over and again if not my injury...

Something's wrong with recognition here... I can play this song in full with my eyes closed or maybe i play it a little bit off ???

For whatever reason there is no play count in nirvana.

UN8DVLY.jpg

nv9VFUg.jpg

wAMvRdX.jpg

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, SpankNass said:

Hmmm why can I not find our song suggestion list link?

I'd recommend bookmarking it.

or it's at the bottom of this pinned thread.

• Like 1

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

Hey guys! Sorry for not being around here a lot.

I have my guitar tuned to Drop B now so i'll share an old try I did some time ago

I'll try to be more active on the championship once I have my guitar back up to E
Cheers! Ab4hhKU.png

• Like 3

9A7alLl.jpg