Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 393

Capo weeks are good for someone who has participated in the championship for a long time and by playing the same songs, might find out what progress he has made since then. For me, it's basically a normal week.

So...

This is the hardest beginner song I've ever seen here. More suitable for advanced or possible that I'm a noob 😅

20210503114610-1.jpg

20210503115619-1.jpg

It's hard to believe, but I played the song for the first time...

20210503120810-1.jpg

I'm scared of Billy Talent because I always have problems with their style. I'll try later.

• Like 5

Back from another day of practice. This time with a Score Attack version of the Homem do... lala. I think it's a bit difficult to get perfect attacks, butthe song as such is no problem.

494F038EFB6F2561F8A789544E8E217DE93D93ED

The spirits of teens flow in my veins. 🙂 Though I played a wrong note in the beginning... Damn. And it's a tough song, my fingers get all used up.

AC1DD698B10567C427BA07E5DFFA5F3BE49DB791

The bonus bass part is a bit easier, but at least I get to use my pinky. 😛 I don't know if it's part of the competition, but better safe than sorry.

2644C240F8E02ADD9256B4250BB8367D19A187AC

And finally I tried more of the intermediate song. It's okay... until that very fast ad difficult part. The play through was a bit better to day, but when I practice I can only get to around 85% speed (in the difficult part). This is still better than yesterday, but I think it's quite a long way from full speed.

6247B5DFF93A5E2B3F0FEE0A59A0BA8CC9BA9069

• Like 3

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

@Mikson @AllPlayers - 😄 .... hardest beginner song ever.... well i tried to level up to int on Rob Zombie - Black Sunshine and made it to 98.05 in 85 tries 6 years ago if i remember correctly, that one may be even a bit harder... but the song this week being int/adv, absolutely agreed, ... howecer that was our rating then, actually it was a straight 3 - so it´s da capoed as Chuck Norris beginner challenge. And always remember... when Chuck Norris is doing push ups he actually pushes the world down.... and so shall you!

Rock!
Chuck Norris does not do phone calls, he screams!

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

Finally, I managed to achieve 90% on beginner song so I'm very happy about it!

20210505204924-1.jpg

The rhythm part is not very difficult, because these arpeggios are parts of basic chords. Unfortunately there are no hand shape makes it difficult to read the chart.

20210505205652-1.jpg

• Like 3