Music haters incognito

ariesrising123

I have a topic thats less desirable a subject but never the less a topic that I wonder if more people (guitar players) deal with but dont mention. Do any of you in this community ever find yourself under attack ? I do. My Rocksmith account ,gear, software, , privacy, you name it is been under attack and unusable for 2 months now except for a 3 hour slip which was quiclkly dealt with by blowing my head set to crap .just wondering anyone else have such attacks on theyre harmless playing oand learning a musical instrument?

On 4/22/2021 at 3:47 PM, ariesrising123 said:

I have a topic thats less desirable a subject but never the less a topic that I wonder if more people (guitar players) deal with but dont mention. Do any of you in this community ever find yourself under attack ? I do. My Rocksmith account ,gear, software, , privacy, you name it is been under attack and unusable for 2 months now except for a 3 hour slip which was quiclkly dealt with by blowing my head set to crap .just wondering anyone else have such attacks on theyre harmless playing oand learning a musical instrument?

What exactly do you mean under attack???  Like someone is giving you shit because you play guitar on rocksmith or something???   I don't follow what you're asking bud

• Like 1

no sir.its a close to me person  with some issues.my laptop is hacked i have to reset it alot actually reinstall windows .then my speakers were cut with care,my headphones have blown 3 xs,i use skullcandy hesh 2.this new set well the volume worked and when ispent the time it takes to reinstall steam CFSM and get it all running through my mixer\amp thats a whole issue in itself.the headphones now have barely any volume a whisper if you will.so after all that then the attack on my gear so i moved my nicer axes to a freinds,i build too so got some of the first i ever built and they been through alot so if something happens theyre more or less my cheap learning tools.now everytime i try to sign into my account its a huge hassle.if you were a administrator of cf u would see how many times i had to reset pw. now ive been on cf for 1year and like 5 months and not 1 issue till  4 months ago my sibling came home from doing time.3 years 11 all together.hes very pc savy.HAS OCD. never had a good relationship with him.but he claims its happening to him too,so yah....he hates that i play hates my music style he listens to rap i listen to tool. mom reasontly got some money and theres motive im first born but hes moms fav cause aint really went out and had a family im 48 and have 2 kids.hes always been by mom so she dont hear it about him being possibly ill.theres pattern behavior in disfunctional personality traits plus ive cold busted him more than once hacking, its remote device.its linked so its not internet hard to fight plus im 5 10 200 lbs hes 6 9 285 prison build so theres that,this today is my last attempt to play online for awhile

• 3 months later...

Dude, I dont know if you will read this, but your story sounds crazy to me.

If you want to avoid your hardware beeing cut/hacked/destroyed or whatever, take your stuff and lock it in a room where your visitors cant reach it (turn off those wireless/remote devices, maybe take out the accumulator, if you are in doubt). Hide the key until they are gone. Then take your time to run an anti virus test (of corse you will need an anti virus programm for this), change your passwords to saver ones, so they are harder to hack (use a mix of numbers, special characters ect...).

And maybe my most important advice to you: avoid those people who steal your energy and make you sick.

Have fun in whatever you do. Dont let other people judge your music style.

Hope you will get better soon👍