CDLC Requests

Teinashu

On 6/6/2018 at 6:19 PM, Teinashu said:

Post all your CDLC requests here.
Since we no longer have the "Popular" Request system, you can now post them in this, and only in this, topic!

NOTICE.
Posting a request here does not mean that someone will make it. Spamming the same song over and over will get you suspended. This is not a demand area. The Charters that post their CDLC on CF do so because they want to. You cannot force them to make your song. Do not send PM's to every single charter asking for your song to be made.

Basically this is a dumping ground for your requests and nothing more. 

Smith & myers from shinedown

If someone makes any of these guitar dlcs it would be so cool and I would love it.

Black clover:

Opening 3 - Black Rover

Opening 5 - Gamushara

Opening 7 - JUSTadICE

Opening 10 - Black Catcher

Opening 11 - Stories

Opening 12 - Eien ni Hikare

Enen no shouboutai

-Enen no Shouboutai Opening 2 - "MAYDAY feat. Ryo from CRYSTAL LAKE" by coldrain
-Enen no Shouboutai Season Opening 1 - "SPARK-AGAIN" by Aimer
-Enen no Shouboutai Season Opening 2 - "Torch of Liberty" by KANA-BOON

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBZd7hQi-FU

Hello 🙂,

I see here a lot of a great Japanese music, like Babymetal, Band-Maid or even Ladybaby! Thanks everyone for creating all of them!

But also I noticed, that there is still no Sakura Gakuin songs and they definitely deserve one! So I'd very much like to request to create this particular one - "Ganbare!!" (顔笑れ!! or がんばれ!!). It's very positive, rocky-sounding and even with double-drum bass 😄. Also I believe it wouldn't be as hard to create comparing to other Japanese songs that are already here.

Link to Youtube video as example is below. If needed I can provide this song in very good quality.

Anyway, thanks and happy holidays! 🙂

• Like 1

Hi! I have an indie music taste so it's a lot harder to find songs i love on rocksmith so I thought I'd request some (sorry if this list is long, it's my first time doing this)

Bold = Favorites 

Mike Darling - I'm just a buzzkill 

Jack Campbell - Absentee 

Coma cinema - Survivor's Guilt  

The Greeting Committee - don't go  

roar - I can't handle changes 

Modern Baseball - Tears over bears 

Crywank - song for a guilty sadist 

Wilbur - Saline Solutions  

Car Seat Headrest - it's only sex 

• Like 1