CDLC Requests

Teinashu

If anybody has a hard-on for 80s Yugo rock, this group has some strong nostalgia vibes, a song titled "Jeans generation", singing how some Yugoslav takes his jeans off and going to bed while on the other side of the globe, some Johnny is putting them on as he wakes up. A message spread to western nations how Yugoslavia wasn't some soviet block country, but rather more western like,even if it actually never took any political sides..

:guitar: :jeans:  | :ru: comrades  :ru:|  :earth_americas: | :us: misters  :us:|  :jeans: :guitar:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RpXFx1NvXc

Fell in LOVE with Atom Heart Mother Suite by Pink Floyd the other day and now I so badly want to learn the lead for it. I would be so happy if someone charted it! (I know it's around 23 minutes but I'd be so thankful and it's such a good tune!)

I would LOVE any of these for bass, please!

Steve Miller Band - "Serenade"
www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkrLmeeCrhY

The Lightning Seeds - Lucky You

www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxf9gf9kHXA

Bill Conti - "Going The Distance" & "The Final Bell"
www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvQkl7qa6RQ

Manic Street Preachers - Ocean Spray
www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUJLdC6wqno

• Like 1

Would love to see more "Our Lady Peace" in here, some beautiful guitar and bass chops in these songs:

Birdman, Supersatelite, Automatic Flowers, Starseed, Naveed and Superman's dead, One Man Army

Hopefully someone skilled enough can make it happen....cheers everyone:

• Like 1

Would anyone, please like to chart any CAST, songs? They're a 90s band from the UK.

Other suggestions are;

Deap Vally, crazy how there is only one song for these girls!

Electric Six, there are too few on here and two of them are there lesser of good songs.

Fat Fredd'y's Drop - Wondering Eye
Fun Lovin' Criminals - Where The Bums Go

Thanks so much, in advance. 

Would love to see more "Our Lady Peace" in here, some beautiful guitar and bass chops in these songs:

Birdman, Supersatelite, Automatic Flowers, Starseed, Naveed and Superman's dead, One Man Army

Hopefully someone skilled enough can make it happen....cheers everyone:

I haven't heard of this lot before and quite like the Birdman track. Do you play guitar or a real instrument?

• Like 1

I chart BASS PARTS ONLY. Requests for guitar parts will be ignored. Ok? 

Twitter updates: @jamesprestonuk

Yeah they are a Canadian band that gained quite a bit of popularity in the 90's.  Fun tunes to hear, but would be even more fun to play the guitar licks.  The solo part in One Man Army is killer also.  Give all the tracks a full listen.

Yeah I'm a rather novice guitar player, but because of Rocksmith I'm playing much more frequently and really enjoying it.  Being able to play along with the track and the DD is really good for us beginners.  I've tried to use tablature alot int he past but found it frustrating in many ways.  I can understand though why already good guitar players prefer the DD to be turned off and just want to play the tracks at 100%.

Yeah I'm strictly guitar for now, but might pick up a bass in the future.  I have a young daughter and maybe once she's a bit older she'll take a shine to either guitar or bass (or other instrument really) and want to jam with her old man.