CDLC Requests

Teinashu

Queen - Innuendo

My son is 9 years old and loves Queen. The one song that he misses with regular DLC + CDLC is Innuendo (thanks to everyone that made the other CDLC, he loves them).
We saw that it used to be CDLC but couldn't find what happened to it or a download for that.
Here is his persuasive text to request "Make CDLC for Innuendo":

In my opinion someone should make a cdlc for Innuendo. Evidence will prove some strong reasons.
Firstly, people are complaining because the old cdlc of Innuendo got deleted because of the lack of users. For example, Bijou also got deleted because of the lack of users but that one came back.
Secondly, this song will pick up many technique for beginners, also letting people play for 6 minutes so this would be pretty good for cdlc. For example, if you don't play challenging and long songs you won't be as good.
Finally, this song is on E standard, the most common and famous tuning so most people would play it. For example, I use E standard 95% of my time (or more)!
In conclusion someone should make a cdlc of Innuendo. Evidence proved these simple and strong reasons.

Queen - Innuendo

My son is 9 years old and loves Queen. The one song that he misses with regular DLC + CDLC is Innuendo (thanks to everyone that made the other CDLC, he loves them).

We saw that it used to be CDLC but couldn't find what happened to it or a download for that.

Here is his persuasive text to request "Make CDLC for Innuendo":

In my opinion someone should make a cdlc for Innuendo. Evidence will prove some strong reasons.

Firstly, people are complaining because the old cdlc of Innuendo got deleted because of the lack of users. For example, Bijou also got deleted because of the lack of users but that one came back.

Secondly, this song will pick up many technique for beginners, also letting people play for 6 minutes so this would be pretty good for cdlc. For example, if you don't play challenging and long songs you won't be as good.

Finally, this song is on E standard, the most common and famous tuning so most people would play it. For example, I use E standard 95% of my time (or more)!

In conclusion someone should make a cdlc of Innuendo. Evidence proved these simple and strong reasons.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/m9sl613zthky1ls/Queen_Innuendo_v1_p%20%281%29.psarc?dl=0

• Like 1

I chart BASS PARTS ONLY. Requests for guitar parts will be ignored. Ok? 

Twitter updates: @jamesprestonuk

been a long time since iv been here, would anyone do look away by big country wanted to learn that song for years, i tried to do it many years ago and couldnt get it to sound right and gave up, now we in lockdown want to start with my guitars again and would really appreciate someone putting the time into this one for me . 

official website tab to get someone on their way with it 

http://www.bigcountryinfo.com/tabs/lookaway.htm

been a long time since iv been here, would anyone do look away by big country wanted to learn that song for years, i tried to do it many years ago and couldnt get it to sound right and gave up, now we in lockdown want to start with my guitars again and would really appreciate someone putting the time into this one for me . 

official website tab to get someone on their way with it 

http://www.bigcountryinfo.com/tabs/lookaway.htm

If You like we can split the costs for creating the useful GP5 to import into EOF between You and me and we are sure to have "Look Away" until Wednesday. I already invested 100 € for the BC songs I then posted for free here. But the GP5-from-tab creators from fiverr.com do cost that much (about 12 $ per song).

SUGAR - Changes

SUGAR - Helpless

SUGAR - If I Can't Change Your Mind

Helpless and If I Can't Change Your Mind have been under consideration for a while here. Leave them with me.

• Like 2

I chart BASS PARTS ONLY. Requests for guitar parts will be ignored. Ok? 

Twitter updates: @jamesprestonuk

Can I ask for Guano Apes? Titles like "Lords of the Boards" and "Open Your Eyes"? 
There are some files already at forum but apparently according to some posts, they are broken (made wrong), 
doesn't have riff repeater and difficulty mode is off as well. 
Would appreciate much if anyone have time (don't really even know how long this takes to do one song but I imagine few hours?). 

I would love to see some music by CRX, especially some of their older songs like: Broken Bones, Walls Give it up. Also pretty surprised no one has done anything for Nothing More. (Unsure if it's because there's too much going on there to pick out the guitar or something)? Would love to see, Do you Really want it, This is the time (Ballast), Don't Stop and If I were. 
This one is a LONG shot but wish there was a chart of Laidback by Rat Boy Scum.

A few of the more popular songs from each band:
CRX-Broken Bones https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28T5N7Z-02c
Nothing more: Don-t Stop https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfgUtVDdn0Q

Laidback : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jLlDbA3hZo