CDLC Requests

Teinashu

I would really love Dimman by Vildharjarta. It's a 7 string song but the high e is never used. That being said, the way it's tabbed out indicates that there's two tunings for the two halfs of this song. If this proves to difficult to transpose in one track then I would still really appreciate the first half.

Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1vGecM7fv8

Guitar Pro tab can be found here: https://guitvid.wixsite.com/lessons/tabs

I'm going to look into creating it myself - but never done it before so if anyone with experience can beat me to it...

Anything track by the Band Khruangbin.

I'm looking at Dern Kala, White Gloves, and Como Me Quieres to start off with.

I've been meaning to have a crack at "Lady and Man" for a while now. Bass only, of course....

I chart BASS PARTS ONLY. Requests for guitar parts will be ignored. Ok? 

Twitter updates: @jamesprestonuk

These are some of the songs that I've been hoping to get with Bass Arrangements for a long time:

• TLC: Waterfalls (Might have been played on a 5 or 6 string bass but I'm not totally sure, definitely not in E-standard though). Someone actually properly transcribed the song here: http://zeppelinusbass.blogspot.com/search?q=tlc plus did a cover video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3MQUDX8bOA  -Completed! By moogtastic
  • Paul McCartney/Wings: Goodnight Tonight
  • Paul McCartney/Wings: Mamunia
  • Paul McCartney/Wings: Mull of Kintyre -Completed! Thanks to JamesPrestonUK
  • Paul McCartney: Every Night -Completed! Thanks again to JamesPrestonUK
  • Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes: Bad Luck
  • Ambrosia: How much I feel
  • Ambrosia: You're the Only Woman
  • Ambrosia: Biggest Part of Me
  • Fleetwood Mac: Silver Springs
  • Fleetwood Mac: Say You Love Me, but the version of the song with the awesome guitar in it, that's the better version. I know someone already did this one but the bass arrangement was all wrong.
  • Frankie Valli & the Four Seasons: December, 1963 (Oh, What a Night). Yes someone already did this one to but again, the bass part just wasn't all that accurate.
  • Faces/Rod Stewart: Stay with Me, someone already did this but they sort of stuck to the proper tab and didn't put in any of those amazing bass fills.

And a bunch by The Beatles:

• Baby You're a Rich Man
  • Only a Northern Song
  • Not Guilty
  • It's All Too Much
  • Everybody’s Got Something to Hide Except for Me and My Monkey
  • Good Morning Good Morning
  • I'll cry instead

TBH the more songs by The Beatles, the better really.

And can someone do Michael Jackson's Black or White with a proper 5 string arrangement? Not sure how people have handled 5 string arrangements in Rocksmith before but I'm sure there's a way, even if you have to take over one of the guitar parts.

So if anyone wants to make any of these for bass, not to worried about guitar but might be a bonus, that would be AWESOME!

These are some of the songs that I've been hoping to get with Bass Arrangements for a long time:

• Paul McCartney/Wings: Mull of Kintyre

Give me a few minutes.....

I chart BASS PARTS ONLY. Requests for guitar parts will be ignored. Ok? 

Twitter updates: @jamesprestonuk