CDLC Requests

Teinashu

Hello! I'm not sure if this would violate the rules, but i would love to play Afterlife (Alternate Version) by Avenged Sevenfold on Bass. It is very similar to the original Afterlife, but with a subtle violin track, and is my preferred way to listen to the song now.

Also, If 4:00 AM by A7X could have a Bass Track added that would be awesome too!

Thanks for everyone hard work!

6 hours ago, Grandpat Seth said:

Hello! I'm not sure if this would violate the rules, but i would love to play Afterlife (Alternate Version) by Avenged Sevenfold on Bass. It is very similar to the original Afterlife, but with a subtle violin track, and is my preferred way to listen to the song now.

Also, If 4:00 AM by A7X could have a Bass Track added that would be awesome too!

Thanks for everyone hard work!

@ Grandpat Seth  Here you go: https://ignition4.customsforge.com/cdlc/61047
For Afterlife; not possible, Im afraid.

• Thanks 1

It would be awesome if Gone Away by Five Finger Death Punch could have a bass track added to it. One of my favorite sad songs to listen to since my younger brother passed away a couple years ago , would love to be able to play it. Thanks 🙂

Suggestion: Super Guitar Bros - Ocarina of Time songs (Zora's Domain, Gerudo Valley, etc.)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHXgyt8HgbgmJ2XOobFZlZA <====== Their main channel, they deserve more recognition and love. 

They're extremely talented fingerstyle guitarists. Would be pretty cool to have them on here, I've always wanted to give their stuff a shot.

Thank you guys for the work you do, it's unendingly appreciated. Cheers.