• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Post all your CDLC requests here. Since we no longer have the "Popular" Request system, you can now post them in this, and only in this, topic! NOTICE. Posting a request here does not mean that someo

Dopesmoker by Sleep. Bass and lead. It's 63 minutes long so its a bit of a challenge.  

Odd request, maybe - but one full of nostalgia: Killer Tofu by the Beets from the cartoon Doug.  There's the original version (extended mix, with guitar solo):  

Posted Images

22 hours ago, JamesPrestonUK said:

Bass or umm... guitar?

Bass for me.  I've played many of your creations James, and they have all been great.  If you have time for How Soon Is Now, I'd appreciate it.  Thanks, and thanks for the the library of work you have already shared.  😉

How this song was ever a B-Side is one of life's great mysteries.

Edited by Jay2019
Youtube Link
  • Like 1

How come there's NOT A SINGLE SONG by the g-ddamn DRIVE BY TRUCKERS in the CLDC list?

Would absolutely LOVE to have even just ONE SONG from the amazing Southern Rock Opera (2001).

Like maybe...

- Ronnie and Neill

- Zip City

- Dead, Drunk and Naked

- The Southern Thing

- Let There Be Rock

would chip in quite a bit of money for those songs!

guys i just recognized the song the human condition by chealse grin has been removed can somebody plz replace it???? that was a realy sick song and i wanted bad tnx if u reading this

Looking for any Leatherface CDLC. Something from the Mush album. Or more specifically “Springtime” , dead industrial atmosphere etc... 

thanks

5 hours ago, JamesPrestonUK said:

Testing it now. I'll put it up tomorrow when I'm happy with it.

I can't wait to try it out James.  Thank you.  I appreciate it. 

If you ever decide to host a training session on how to do this, please add me to the attendee list.  I'd love to get started, and I have read through the online tutorial, but am a bit reluctant.  For instance, I have no idea why one song is in E and another is in E-flat  (I get drop-D).  I'm sure there are others like me that would give this a try with a walkthrough where we could ask a few questions along the way.