Locked CDLC Requests

Teinashu
Message added by Teinashu,

EDIT: 12/27/2023

Requests now go here: https://ignition4.customsforge.com/wishlist

Now this one’s a fave of mine and I’m shocked someone hasn’t done it already considering it’s got a fun bassline(I’ve seen a couple really cool bass covers where they used slap for part of it, though it sounds fine without it) and some fun guitar shreds. I’m just hoping for a bass tab cdlc tho

Heats(Shin Getter Robo Armageddon OP 2)- JAM Project(Hironobu Kageyama on lead vocals)

Greetings from Germany - love the work you alll have put in and provided a great pool of tracks that Rocksmith couldn't (mostly probably due to licensing). I'd like to practice a german song called "Von hier an blind" by the Band "Wir sind Helden". Unfortunately the EOF does not accept *.ptb files otherwise i would've done it myself. So if anyone wants to put in the work - i'd be really happy to have it on here 🙂

Best regards,

Denis

11 minutes ago, Genki131 said:

Greetings from Germany - love the work you alll have put in and provided a great pool of tracks that Rocksmith couldn't (mostly probably due to licensing). I'd like to practice a german song called "Von hier an blind" by the Band "Wir sind Helden". Unfortunately the EOF does not accept *.ptb files otherwise i would've done it myself. So if anyone wants to put in the work - i'd be really happy to have it on here 🙂

Best regards,

Denis

You can convert power tab files (ptb) to the eof compatible .gp5 with the free program tux guitar
https://sourceforge.net/projects/tuxguitar/

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype