Locked CDLC Requests

Teinashu
Message added by Teinashu,

EDIT: 12/27/2023

Requests now go here: https://ignition4.customsforge.com/wishlist

@ toolboxcomplete , a bunch of your recent requests were on Animetal Marathon V, with some rad covers, perhaps request a section medley from that?  Those versions would probably roll in rocksmith a bit better

They start around the 23 minute mark.

(Animetal is some rad stuff, wish we had more than just their cover of cruel angel’s thesis)

Just remember drowning the thread in requests won’t necessarily get you much. And if you really want something to happen, and have the funds you can always use the commission sub forum.

• Like 1

First time I post some requests, but this is one of my favourite bands so why not...

So here are some early Midnight Oil songs I'd like to see turned into CDLC, they are all very bass-driven but the guitar parts are interesting as well:

Bonus video clip to reveal that the last one is actually played with a Chapman Stick! Not sure but it does look like it might be possible to chart it on a regular 4-strings bass:

Hope that these songs pick up someone's interested, if not for charting at least for listening 🙂

• Like 1