Locked CDLC Requests

Teinashu
Message added by Teinashu,

EDIT: 12/27/2023

Requests now go here: https://ignition4.customsforge.com/wishlist

Hey everyone,

First of all thank you for your efforts on making CDLCs for all of us.

Here is some songs that i think would be cool to play.

Zeal & Ardor (gravedigger's chant, Row row, I caught you, Götterdämmerung, Hold your head low, J-M-B)

Soft Captain (Too long, Still remain)

GEIZ (Call of the void, You think you're lucky)

Birdmask (Doubt)

Black rheno (Flea ridden)

Pogo car crash control (Aluminium, Cristaux liquides, qu'est ce qui va pas)

Carpenter brut (disco zombi italia, roller mobster, the widow maker, imaginary fire)

Rover (Late night love)

Hangman's Chair (Naïve, Cold & distant, 04.09.16, Tired eyes, An ode to breakdown)

Soulfly (Tribe, No hope = No fear, Flyhigh, Prophecy, Living Sacrifice, Mars, I believe, Moses, Babylon, Carved inside, Paranoïa, Enemy ghost, Sodomites)

YOB (Adrift in the ocean, Ablaze, The lie that is sin, Marrow)

Sepultura (Convicted in life, City of dis, False, Fighting on, Ostia, Nuclear seven, What i do, Conform, Kairos, Dialog, Machine messiah, Come back alive, Mind war, Manifest, Amen, Slave new world)

Eths (Crucifère, Bulimiarexia, Gravis venter)

Thanks

8 hours ago, XxECHOBRAINxX said:

Hey everyone,

First of all thank you for your efforts on making CDLCs for all of us.

Here is some songs that i think would be cool to play.

Zeal & Ardor (gravedigger's chant, Row row, I caught you, Götterdämmerung, Hold your head low, J-M-B)

Soft Captain (Too long, Still remain)

GEIZ (Call of the void, You think you're lucky)

Birdmask (Doubt)

Black rheno (Flea ridden)

Pogo car crash control (Aluminium, Cristaux liquides, qu'est ce qui va pas)

Carpenter brut (disco zombi italia, roller mobster, the widow maker, imaginary fire)

Rover (Late night love)

Hangman's Chair (Naïve, Cold & distant, 04.09.16, Tired eyes, An ode to breakdown)

Soulfly (Tribe, No hope = No fear, Flyhigh, Prophecy, Living Sacrifice, Mars, I believe, Moses, Babylon, Carved inside, Paranoïa, Enemy ghost, Sodomites)

YOB (Adrift in the ocean, Ablaze, The lie that is sin, Marrow)

Sepultura (Convicted in life, City of dis, False, Fighting on, Ostia, Nuclear seven, What i do, Conform, Kairos, Dialog, Machine messiah, Come back alive, Mind war, Manifest, Amen, Slave new world)

Eths (Crucifère, Bulimiarexia, Gravis venter)

Thanks

Slave new world is there.Minus Bass.

13 hours ago, Spiderian said:

I would like to request The Darkness - Solid Gold.

I tried finding tutorials, but everything was 404 not found. I would also accept a working link to a thorough tutorial.

GL mate
https://customsforge.com/index.php?/topic/35318-cdlc-creation-for-rocksmith-2014-remastered/

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype