Teinashu
Message added by Teinashu,

EDIT: 12/27/2023

Requests now go here: https://ignition4.customsforge.com/wishlist

On 9/9/2022 at 3:42 AM, mattcbassist said:

In the meantime - Spacehog

https://youtu.be/PCsGRCf8T9Y

This great song is already official 2014 DLC still available for download :

https://store.steampowered.com/app/753804/Rocksmith_2014_Edition__Remastered__Spacehog__In_The_Meantime/

https://customsforge.com/index.php?/guidelines/ :

No posting of official Rocksmith 1 or Rocksmith 2014 official content. That means included songs and official DLC. Live versions of official content are also not allowed. Live versions of DLC songs that did not make it over to 2014 from the original Rocksmith are allowed as long as it doesn't copy the original chart. No posting of modifications to official Rocksmith 1 or 2014 tracks, this includes chart changes, tuning fixes, or multi-track versions.

Hello,

Would someone please be willing to look into making the following CDLCs?

Pearls Before Swine - Corrosion of Conformity

Fear the Voices - Alice in Chains

Intro to Reality - Anthrax

Even if my songs don't get made, I want to offer the biggest thanks to both the Charters and this site. Having such a wide selection for RS has been so nice and has been very enjoyable. Thank you

A (cover) of Jules originally on RS1 if that's a possibility and We three kings from the old holiday pack. I really liked those tracks and if there's a way to skirt things enough to get a version of them Id apricate it a lot. I know they were "official: but one doesn't exist anymore and the other you have too boot up rs1 every time and Im pretty sure I seen covers of other songs on here so hence my ask.

There seems to be an issue with the current bass line CDLC of Amerika by RAMMSTEIN. It doesn't actually start the song when you go to play it. Can somebody post a new file for the bass line? Thanks!

EDIT - I do not believe I am the only one with this issue on this particular file, as the comments for it also have people saying the same thing. It appears to be the file itself. 

Edited by Devilman413
Added content

20 hours ago, Devilman413 said:

There seems to be an issue with the current bass line CDLC of Amerika by RAMMSTEIN. It doesn't actually start the song when you go to play it. Can somebody post a new file for the bass line? Thanks!

EDIT - I do not believe I am the only one with this issue on this particular file, as the comments for it also have people saying the same thing. It appears to be the file itself. 

What version? I am assuming you mean Zenithkicker's 2014 version as the more recent version from SimpxShadow does not have bass.  I just tried it, it works for me.

Have you tried the guitar parts just to see if it loads?

Have you tried any other CDLC?

It is more that likely because of the update that happened on Friday which nerfed / nullified the D3Dx942 DLL and makes the game no longer able to use CDLC.

You will have to use the beta version, by following ColdRampage's instruction he provided in this thread, providing info from reddit.

16 hours ago, Sniper Reload3d said:

What version? I am assuming you mean Zenithkicker's 2014 version as the more recent version from SimpxShadow does not have bass.  I just tried it, it works for me.

Have you tried the guitar parts just to see if it loads?

Have you tried any other CDLC?

It is more that likely because of the update that happened on Friday which nerfed / nullified the D3Dx942 DLL and makes the game no longer able to use CDLC.

You will have to use the beta version, by following ColdRampage's instruction he provided in this thread, providing info from reddit.

Yeah, that version. Thanks for the reply. I didn't realize there was an update and like an idiot I did not try to play any other CDLC that night. They have all worked fine in the past so I wrongly assumed it was the file. My bad. I will try what you suggested. Thanks again!