Locked CDLC Requests

Teinashu
Message added by Teinashu,

EDIT: 12/27/2023

Requests now go here: https://ignition4.customsforge.com/wishlist

On 8/21/2022 at 2:58 AM, Shroud said:

I doubt it... I checked the story and their customs were removed before I even joined. The Wuthering Heights I have is full-band (lead + rhythm + bass + lyrics) and it appears I downloaded it only 1 year ago, but author info is only a generic "Custom Songs Creator" 🤷‍♂️

But you're a hero for posting requests so fast. Also, one of my favourite charters 😁

Thanks a lot!

Is there any way you would be able to link/share that with me? Its literally the main one I wanted to learn and I can only find a cover song which doesn't seem to be the same and has a male singer. 😞

On 8/21/2022 at 10:37 AM, lulZghost said:

The Talisman by Iron Maiden

Guitar Pro files are on Ultimate Guitar

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/search.php?title=Iron+Maiden+the+talisman

But the timing of the gp files seems a little of, because when I try to do it myself it is out of sync (maybe wrong bpm) but I can't figure out the right bpm

There is a feature in EOF to get the BPM under Beats/Bpm/Calculate Bpm ,or you use this website tool " tap for BPM " and just hit the space bar in the right rhithym to get the numer, no install needed : https://www.all8.com/tools/bpm.htm

Its about 118 at the start and around 155 after the acoustic part.

Please upload if u can finish the cdlc, also if u have Maidens Coming Home in your collection a upload would be nice cause the link here is dead.

For Bass - Would love anything from Evanescence's Latest album... its so dark and heavy and the bass would be amazing.. if anyone does this could you please send them to me, I would be so greatful! 

Maybe some Amy lee Singles like Love goes on and on, sallys song, lockdown, Love Exists... 

On 6/6/2018 at 6:19 PM, Teinashu said:

Post all your CDLC requests here.
Since we no longer have the "Popular" Request system, you can now post them in this, and only in this, topic!

NOTICE.
Posting a request here does not mean that someone will make it. Spamming the same song over and over will get you suspended. This is not a demand area. The Charters that post their CDLC on CF do so because they want to. You cannot force them to make your song. Do not send PM's to every single charter asking for your song to be made.

Basically this is a dumping ground for your requests and nothing more. 

please somebody do this !

I know that my request may sound lame to a lot of people, but I really want some songs to get my kids playing the guitar. 

My kids have told me repeatedly that they would play Rocksmith if it had songs from Julie and the Phantoms. These songs are actually pretty good.

I don't really know anything about music outside of Rocksmith, so I don't even know where to start. 

Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks!

• Like 1

I'm shocked none of these are on here:
"You're Gonna Miss Me" by The 13th Floor Elevators

"Oh! Sweet Nuthin" by The Velvet Underground

"1969" by The Stooges

"Dream Weaver" by Gary Wright

"Everybody's Gonna Be Happy" by The Kinks

"Looking At You" by MC5

"The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down" by The Band

"Take My Bones Away" by Baroness

"Wild Desire" by King Tuff    (No King Tuff at all actually...)

"Alive & Amplified" by The Mooney Suzuki.  (Also, no Mooney Suzuki either...)

"Dead Of Night" by Orville Peck
https://youtu.be/ZiotF04XBFY

"You're Dead" by Norma Tanega   (For all the 'What We Do In The Shadows' fans out there!)

• Like 2

I do not know if this is the right place to post this but i take a chance. Life's a bitch by Accept would be an awesome song in Rocksmith 2014! I do not have the knowledge to make it myself but it would be awesome if someone else with the knowledge to convert it to Rocksmith did it! The song is fantastic and would really appreaciate it if someone took on the task to make it a part of rocksmith!