Locked CDLC Requests

Teinashu
Message added by Teinashu,

EDIT: 12/27/2023

Requests now go here: https://ignition4.customsforge.com/wishlist

10 hours ago, FeintDoxx said:

Any thoughts on why I4.5 doesnt appear to locate this song through search?

Searching for "Joe Walsh - Rocky Mountain Way" gives me no results, but using either "Joe Walsh Rocky Mountain Way" or just "Rocky Mountain Way" seems to work, so it probably doesn't line the hyphen.

It currently doesn't appear in my collection either but on the track page with the link you provided it does state its in my collection. I had actually looked their first knowing I had downloaded it before.

Collection is sorted by when the song was uploaded/updated to ignition instead of when you added it to the collection. So you'd have to look near the end of the list to find it since it was uploaded in 2014.

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

On 8/3/2022 at 8:42 AM, Mitagitsu said:

Palette by Yuyoyuppe

Really great song, I would love to learn it. There is technically already a chart, but it is only for bass and apparently not very accurate.

Here ya go.
https://ignition4.customsforge.com/cdlc/70706

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

I'd appreciate if anyone could create any of these songs for bass!

The Five Satins - In the Still of the Night

Wendy Rene - After Laughter Comes Tears

The Shirelles - Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow?

The Hearts - Lonely Nights

Thank you!!!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Cup O' Joe said:

I'd appreciate if anyone could create any of these songs for bass!

The Shirelles - Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow?

Coming right up....

• Like 1

I chart BASS PARTS ONLY. Requests for guitar parts will be ignored. I hope that is clear. 

Twitter updates: @jamesprestonuk

Donations: https://paypal.me/jamesprestonuk?country.x=GB&locale.x=en_GB (thank you!)

a gigging playlist of cdlc would be exceptional from someone with xp and passion 

more songs that can really get someone the fundamentals i see very little blues reggae funk or even good first position cowboy singalong tracks it seems alot of these are falsely charted along with obvious songs from said artists not being charted by community or ubisoft 

accurate hotel California and stairway to heaven seems so overlooked and neglected

What about dont fear the reaper boc since ubi removed listing 

Tangled up in blue bob dylan 

Earache in my eye cheech and chong 

The frampton comes alive album 

Ventura highway America

The changeling the Doors

Albatross Peter green and the mac

YER blues the dirty mac

Where re the legends the muddy waters the van halens any of the contributors to the art form of guitar and in the bass section you cats dont have any Jaco 

uhhhh any help mucho appreciated i love you rocksmith community leader your a reflection of me i of you and its cool that part of us linked up here now 

Why do you play rocksmith

Hi guys, I'd appreciate, if anyone could do a p.psarc file from this guitar pro file (.gp5) and tab (.pdf), which can be downloaded from here:

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/1qnijxnzwuvd0/Scar_Symmetry_-_Technocalyptic_Cybergeddon

I'm not sure, if it's perfect or not, but maybe it could help to make the file. I need only the guitar(s), bass is not needed. The song is 

Scar Symmetry - Technocalyptic Cybergeddon

Thx for anyone, who can help me out!

I'd just like to see some Nu Breed, Jessie Howard, and Seth Anthony on here.  I'm trying to create a CDLC for Seth Anthony's - Reckless but I haven't been able to get far because it's my first try at creating one and there are no files for certain things, no easy way to do it on this one I guess.  It's a bit of a steep learning curve for me but I haven't given up yet.  Just wish someone would do it that has done it before lol.