Locked CDLC Requests

Teinashu
Message added by Teinashu,

EDIT: 12/27/2023

Requests now go here: https://ignition4.customsforge.com/wishlist

since there are alot of full album songs i would love to see some liveshow songs i would really love a liveshow song of ghost so that me and my friend can do them ghoul guitar battles but also cause it would be sick to ''pretend'' to perform them live just a little childhood dream of mine

here is a good example of a liveshow with good guality

please lets get some voltaire songs in here ( yes the artist that worked with grim adventures of billy an mandy ) 

some honorable mentions would be-

when your evil ( please do this 1st its my favorite )

brains 

land of dead

Any one have Joe Walsh - Rocky Mountain Way, I know I got it before from here.

But link in this thread dead, 404.

Not sure what happened but what I do know is that I had fubared my RAID and lost all my cdlc sad face, some of it locked out cause of google drive. Rebuilding library but it seems tracking down some of these tracks may be difficult.

1 hour ago, FeintDoxx said:

Any one have Joe Walsh - Rocky Mountain Way, I know I got it before from here.

But link in this thread dead, 404.

Not sure what happened but what I do know is that I had fubared my RAID and lost all my cdlc sad face, some of it locked out cause of google drive. Rebuilding library but it seems tracking down some of these tracks may be difficult.

Converting the I3 link to an I4 one gives you this, seems to still be around.
https://ignition4.customsforge.com/cdlc/7588

• Like 1

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

4 hours ago, coldrampage said:

Converting the I3 link to an I4 one gives you this, seems to still be around.
https://ignition4.customsforge.com/cdlc/7588

I see, so the I3 links have a different url scheme but still use the same IDs for tracks themselves. Thank you!

Edit:

Any thoughts on why I4.5 doesnt appear to locate this song through search? It currently doesn't appear in my collection either but on the track page with the link you provided it does state its in my collection. I had actually looked their first knowing I had downloaded it before.

Edited by FeintDoxx
Additional question.