Locked CDLC Requests

Teinashu
Message added by Teinashu,

EDIT: 12/27/2023

Requests now go here: https://ignition4.customsforge.com/wishlist

Where is the selections from the legends of the blues or just popular music culture in general very limited accurate charting for the Grateful dead, Zepplin and van halen many songs from these cats but most are just not what is being played

The super super blues band muddy waters howlin wold bo didley where are these OG curious what the goals and intentions are for the creators and partakers in this unique rocksmith community. Do you all carry a sense of shame towards your rocksmith experience like I or is it just all fun times?

Just would really like the legends and innovators of guitar playing especially the blues funk and reggae the fundamentals that are just missing here to get some better representation 

love and respect to all you beautiful reflections out there

Chow-SQuidey

If someone could do these tracks for guitar, I would really appreciate that!!!                                                                                            Crystal by New Order                                                                                                                                                                                          To the moon and back by Savage Garden                                                                                                                                                       Dance,dance,dance by Red Hot Chili Peppers                                                                                                                                               Did I let you know by  Red Hot Chili Peppers 

Tim Henson's solos/YouTube shreds

waves(name of his multivocal riff) for architype)

purgatory(riff in architype Tim Henson vid)

positions 

his shred collabs

his acoustic solo riffs on his YouTube channel ie. (playing my new guitar, divine meditation)

upside down 

songs that he is featured on like kill station, imagination, etc

and finishing up the album songs from most hated and the others

obviously there's a lot of songs and I think even if someone was able to get the tabs for Scotts shred collabs that would be dope. I have some tabs already if anyone wants to tackle this i can send them to you (im pretty sure i have almost all the tabs from every album and some solo YouTube tabs) but i just think it would be pretty cool to have that on here

On 7/27/2022 at 4:23 PM, rikmayall said:

Blondie - The tide is high @ JamesPrestonUK

Oh, go on then.... 😉

https://ignition4.customsforge.com/cdlc/70571

• Like 1

I chart BASS PARTS ONLY. Requests for guitar parts will be ignored. I hope that is clear. 

Twitter updates: @jamesprestonuk

Donations: https://paypal.me/jamesprestonuk?country.x=GB&locale.x=en_GB (thank you!)