Locked CDLC Requests

Teinashu
Message added by Teinashu,

EDIT: 12/27/2023

Requests now go here: https://ignition4.customsforge.com/wishlist

Hello! I would really love a CDLC for My Jinji by Sunset Rollercoaster! I'm mainly looking for lead guitar but bass being added would be pretty cool too! A youtuber went and made a tab for the lead guitar which is pretty cool and I figured it would help. Would really appreciate it because I love Rocksmith and I love Sunset Rollercoaster too! Thank you in advance if anyone can figure out how to do it. Much love !!

7 minutes ago, Bob Araya said:

Yeah, I already download them ( thank you so much by the way 🙏)

Do you plan to do more? ( Especially prescribing horror )

yes i was planning on doing prescribing horror but i have very little time so it might take a while

40 minutes ago, TheGrimReaper said:

yes i was planning on doing prescribing horror but i have very little time so it might take a while

Cool ! And no problem, take your time ! I can't wait to download it ^^ ( I try to do her by myself but I just start to create my cdlc recently and I'm not again very good at it ^^' )

20 hours ago, AlleNARF said:

If anybody wants a challenge, I tried looking for tabs for this but can't find anything. Requesting a Deep Rock Galactic song: 

Here ya go.
https://ignition4.customsforge.com/cdlc/66509

• Thanks 1

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

On 2/28/2022 at 10:15 PM, TheGrimReaper said:

Oh and I forgot to ask you but have you plan to tab " slipping into madness " too ?

9 hours ago, Slaymia said:

idk if anyone still posts or reads this still on here but i remember there being a cdlc for nirvanas you know your right. if anyone does make that a cdlc i would love you forever 

Im sure i have it from downloading it from here before.If you private message me ill share it with you as i don't own it.