Locked CDLC Requests

Teinashu
Message added by Teinashu,

EDIT: 12/27/2023

Requests now go here: https://ignition4.customsforge.com/wishlist

Hello there fellas!

I'm new here, but I was wondering if there are "The Forsaken" and "God Dethroned" songs on the way.

Can't find any available anywhere, some great metal songs there.

Examples

God Dethroned

the Lair of the White Worm
Rusty Nails
Loyal to the Crown of God Dethroned
the Grey Race
Sigma Enigma
Nihilism

Last zip of spit
Villa Vampiria
Poison Fog
Hating life

The Forsaken

One more kill
A time to die
Deamon breed

Thanks!

I am a fan of Beartooth and I noticed a few of my favorites are missing from customforge so here are some the songs I'd love to see CDLC of.

Beartooth-Skin

Beartooth- In Between

Beartooh- Below

Beartooth- No Return

Beartooth- Body Bag

Beartooth- The Answer

10 hours ago, rikmayall said:

BAD NEWS!!! @ JamesPrestonUK  

I looked at Bad News the other day. I'll give it some thought!

I chart BASS PARTS ONLY. Requests for guitar parts will be ignored. I hope that is clear. 

Twitter updates: @jamesprestonuk

Donations: https://paypal.me/jamesprestonuk?country.x=GB&locale.x=en_GB (thank you!)

Hey all!

I'm searching for the Metallica version of Die, die my darling (from the garage inc).

I know the original from misfits is ubisoft content and I already bought that, but the metallica version is more fun to my son and me. I wondered, as there's already a youtube video of it. Maybe I#m too dumb to find it ???

Can anyone help please?

Thanks a lot!

Any chance someone is interested in creating CDLC for Undun by The Guess Who?  I'm brand new to both guitar and bass, so anything would be awesome.  I'm hoping eventually to learn enough to be able to create.

Also, I'm still searching for Aerosmith's F.I.N.E., which is in the database but the link is broken.  If anyone has that psarc or wants to create a new one, I would be deeply grateful.

• Like 2

Hello, I was wondering if anybody could reupload Tock's Taunt - Loke's Treachery Part II by Amon Amarth if they still have it. It was removed possibly because the download link was no longer available or if somebody could graciously recreate it would mean a lot to me. link to the song. Thank You - Jor

• Like 1