Locked CDLC Requests

Teinashu
Message added by Teinashu,

EDIT: 12/27/2023

Requests now go here: https://ignition4.customsforge.com/wishlist

On 6/6/2018 at 5:19 PM, Teinashu said:

Post all your CDLC requests here.
Since we no longer have the "Popular" Request system, you can now post them in this, and only in this, topic!

NOTICE.
Posting a request here does not mean that someone will make it. Spamming the same song over and over will get you suspended. This is not a demand area. The Charters that post their CDLC on CF do so because they want to. You cannot force them to make your song. Do not send PM's to every single charter asking for your song to be made.

Basically this is a dumping ground for your requests and nothing more. 

Gustavo cerati Songs ... 
Magia
cactus 

Fuerza Natural 

If someone does it i gadly donate for this request-

On 11/25/2021 at 6:50 PM, HellfireRelic said:

Fame by Bowie & maybe journey don't stop believin(I know its lame but I want it anyways) 

I hadn't even realized someone already added Journey DSB & Fame by Bowie but Fame only has bass guitar path(not sure if guitar path is possible?) 

But either way thank you whoever did those 2(I play bass too so at least I can play Fame on bass for now)

The End of innocence- symphony x

gods amongst men- Within The Ruins Hegira- WTR                                               dreamland-WTR                                     Sky splitter-WTR

if anyone could get to these I would appreciate it.  Until then I’ll be developing my ears and hands until I can do it myself

Hey all, hope this is allowed. I have the tool 1991 4 track demo in .flac (on a 4 track, 6 tracks total) but im no notetracker presently, haha. I propose to share it with anyone who wants to have a go, also lateralus in the sacred gift order ends in to each other keep the sequence in time. Flac from flacs. Whole albums would be incredible. Anything from engorged, Where monsters dwell. Like smashing Anthrax and Dying Fetus together. https://youtu.be/3bgRegSxOLE