Locked CDLC Requests

Teinashu
Message added by Teinashu,

EDIT: 12/27/2023

Requests now go here: https://ignition4.customsforge.com/wishlist

Hey! New to Custom Forge and I am loving it! Thanks so much to all you amazing creators for your hard work!

I'd love a couple of Magic Sword tracks please if anyone could get these together?!

Reborn, In The Face Of Evil, Depths Of Power, The Curse and Legend Of The Keeper are all ace!!!

Wolfenstein 3D Macintosh version had some awesome metal riffs!

Can someone possibly tell me what key most of these songs are in? I'm a beginner but if I know the key I could poke around the fretboard and experiment with some power chords.

1 hour ago, ngpilot said:

Wolfenstein 3D Macintosh version had some awesome metal riffs!

Can someone possibly tell me what key most of these songs are in? I'm a beginner but if I know the key I could poke around the fretboard and experiment with some power chords.

Since it's a fairly old game it uses midi for it's soundtracks which contains all the note data. You can import these into a tab program and transcribe accurately off those fairly easily.

A download for the midi files can be found here (under the "game rip" header): http://www.vgmpf.com/Wiki/index.php/Wolfenstein_3D_(MAC)

• Like 1

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

I know I request a lot and if this isn't permitted, admins please remove, but I have seen recently seen that creators can now be paid. If true, anyone doing bass can message me as I am willing to Paypal individuals and still make my normal donations to this awesome group. Thank you all for all your hard work.

My favorites are:

Apache - Ritchie Blackmore

FBI - Brian May

Wonderful Land - Tony lommi

The Rise - Hank Marvin

Midnight - Peter Green

Stingray - Andy Summers

i would love to play these songs in rocksmith, i think they're all great, but those above are my favorites.

so if you got some spare time or is just looking for some songs to tab, would i be really grateful 🙂

• Like 1