Teinashu
Message added by Teinashu,

EDIT: 12/27/2023

Requests now go here: https://ignition4.customsforge.com/wishlist

11 minutes ago, MOYFAS said:

Tom Robinson Band  2-4-6-8 Motorway

bass for me it is ok

thank you

Good call. I'll take a look at that tomorrow.

• Like 2

I chart BASS PARTS ONLY. Requests for guitar parts will be ignored. I hope that is clear. 

Twitter updates: @jamesprestonuk

Donations: https://paypal.me/jamesprestonuk?country.x=GB&locale.x=en_GB (thank you!)

Hi,

Aephenemer just released a really great album. And there is a song in french, based on a very famous painting : Le Radeau de la Méduse.
This song (and the whole band btw) is very good and I would be very grateful if someone could make this song on Rocksmith (Guitar) !

Thanks 🙂

Shovel Knight OST - Strike the Earth! Plains of Passage

Haven't seen anyone make this one yet. Pls could someone make a custom of this.
Would be eternally grateful to that person. Love this game (and I think this game deserves more love on customsforge.com).

Hello!  First post... long time CDLC troll.  😉   

Here are my requests...  I love music, love the bass even more.   I'd also like to try my hand on making CDLCs as well so hopefully the resources here are helpful and easy cuz it's challenging finding CDLCs that I'd love to play.  Anyway... on to my requests!

Bass Arrangements Preferred

The Japanese House
- Saw You In a Dream
- Maybe You're The Reason
- Something Has to Change
- Landslide (cover)

Vertical Horizon (preferrably tracks from Echoes from the Underground)
- Best I've Ever Had
- Instamatic
- Consolation
- Evermore
- I Free You
- South for the Winter
- All of You

The Bird and the Bee
- I'm Into Something Good (cover)

Robbie Williams
- The Christmas Present album (any/all tracks)

Any good Xmas songs with good BASS. 🙂

This is always something I've wanted to try. Pino and NIN, a knockout punch. Any consideration to do this song is appreciated regardless. I would specifically want the bass line of course.  TIA

It is specifically this performance Im looking for, as the original version of the song is already out there for us, and is much diff without Pino etc.

Edited by Collector
Adding clarification of version
  • Like 1

This might be a very obscure pick for a request, but there doesn't seem to be any guitar tabs for this cover online. I'm a newbie who can't pick on chords or notes just by ear. I'd be greatful if someone could atleast just make the lead guitar.