Locked CDLC Requests

Teinashu
Message added by Teinashu,

EDIT: 12/27/2023

Requests now go here: https://ignition4.customsforge.com/wishlist

On 6/6/2018 at 7:19 PM, Teinashu said:

Post all your CDLC requests here.
Since we no longer have the "Popular" Request system, you can now post them in this, and only in this, topic!

NOTICE.
Posting a request here does not mean that someone will make it. Spamming the same song over and over will get you suspended. This is not a demand area. The Charters that post their CDLC on CF do so because they want to. You cannot force them to make your song. Do not send PM's to every single charter asking for your song to be made.

Basically this is a dumping ground for your requests and nothing more. 

Hey, first post on the forums! 

Was wondering if someone could make Singing Bridges by Matchbook Romance, my teenage theme.

https://youtu.be/6WF8FA5iRwE

id love some more lead guitar hair band stuff for pc, examples

warrant: down boys, all my bridges are burning, quick sand, in the sticks, sometimes she cries, bed of roses, youre the only hell your mama ever raised, 32 pennies

def leppard: armageddon it, white lightning, i wanna touch you, desert song, fractured love

great white: babys on fire, move it, is anybody there, shot in the dark, what do you do?, psycho city, step on you, old rose motel, big goodbye, love is a lie, get on home, mistreater, never change heart, since ive been loving you (live)

xyz: off to the sun, when i find love, shake down the walls, whiskey on a heartache, a roll of the dice, follow the night, come on 'n' love me, souvenirs, tied up, lonely without you

white lion: dirty woman, little fighter, broken home, living on the edge, if my mind is evil, its over, sweet little loving

triumph: never surrender, just a game, too much thinking, battle cry, when the lights go down, tears in the rain, hooked on you, take a stand, just one night, never say never, on and on, rock out roll on, follow your heart

tesla: heavens trail (no way out), did it for the money, lady luck, what you give

ozzy osbourne: the ultimate sin, secret loser, fool like you, shot in the dark, one up the b side