Locked CDLC Requests

Teinashu
Message added by Teinashu,

EDIT: 12/27/2023

Requests now go here: https://ignition4.customsforge.com/wishlist

10 hours ago, Reaper_202307 said:

I was looking for someone who could create some interesting charts for me and him to play together, maybe something that has parts that differ to each other. I also have an eight string, but he doesn't.

I'd have to recommend some demetori, the lead is almost always playable in E standard and the rhythm track uses 7/8 strings in a good few songs. Would be interesting to see them played simultaneously.

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

21 hours ago, innovative_ said:

Hello Community,

for my first post in these forums, I wonder if someone likes "The Hooters - Johnny B" as much as I do and can create it as a CDLC?

This song is so cool from a guitarist perspective

Link:

Thanks in advance!

Ear Yar!  🙂  https://www.dropbox.com/s/yid5ido3d83koxj/The-Hooters_Johnny-B_p.psarc?dl=0

BASS CHARTER ONLY!

On 8/5/2021 at 3:13 PM, sulu89 said:

I would love to see "Across The Sea" by Weezer to finish up the Pinkerton collection

Thank you!

I have this on my list of songs to make in the future, thanks for reminding me to get around to it soon. You're right, Pinkerton missing this one song should be fixed.

@ Lil Ramen Noodle Can You Please Make Some More Juice Wrld + xxxTentacion songs please, also, keep up the good work, you are one the best charters on CF.

Requests:

Juice Wrld: Righteous, Scared of Love

XXX: Depression & Obsession, SAD!, Revenge

P.S- I am Windows not Mac

Kind Regards - A Fellow Rocksmith Player

Edited by KodyStyles
Forgot to mention which songs 😂

17 minutes ago, KodyStyles said:

@ Lil Ramen Noodle Can You Please Make Some More Juice Wrld + xxxTentacion songs please, also, keep up the good work, you are one the best charters on CF.

Requests:

Juice Wrld: Righteous, Scared of Love

XXX: Depression & Obsession, SAD!, Revenge

P.S- I am Windows not Mac

Kind Regards - A Fellow Rocksmith Player

I have already charted Depression & Obsession. I can take a look at the others and maybe do them in the future 😄