Locked CDLC Requests

Teinashu
Message added by Teinashu,

EDIT: 12/27/2023

Requests now go here: https://ignition4.customsforge.com/wishlist

18 hours ago, rom said:

Is there a huge difference? I think even the shorter version would be great fun.

I listened to them both yesterday, and the shorter version actually has some extra guitar parts that the extended version (which is apparently fan-made, not sure why they removed stuff) doesn't have, so I think that one would be more fun to play. Also it would be a great deal easier to finish a 5 minute song's chart as opposed to an 8 minute one, so I've already started on the shorter one. Don't know how long it'll take but I like the song a lot so I plan to get it out eventually.

Hello! I'm not sure if this would violate the rules, but i would love to play Afterlife (Alternate Version) by Avenged Sevenfold on Bass. It is very similar to the original Afterlife, but with a subtle violin track, and is my preferred way to listen to the song now.

Also, If 4:00 AM by A7X could have a Bass Track added that would be awesome too!

Thanks for everyone hard work!

6 hours ago, Grandpat Seth said:

Hello! I'm not sure if this would violate the rules, but i would love to play Afterlife (Alternate Version) by Avenged Sevenfold on Bass. It is very similar to the original Afterlife, but with a subtle violin track, and is my preferred way to listen to the song now.

Also, If 4:00 AM by A7X could have a Bass Track added that would be awesome too!

Thanks for everyone hard work!

@ Grandpat Seth  Here you go: https://ignition4.customsforge.com/cdlc/61047
For Afterlife; not possible, Im afraid.

• Thanks 1