Locked CDLC Requests

Teinashu
Message added by Teinashu,

EDIT: 12/27/2023

Requests now go here: https://ignition4.customsforge.com/wishlist

12 hours ago, JamesPrestonUK said:

Awesome! Thank you for both files. I am sure I will discover there are more I can't find but used to love. 

It's funny you were the person to help me with this. When I was complaining to someone last night that I could not find these, I also bragged about how you are always making songs  I request. Or posting stuff I like but never would have thought to request. If Rocksmith ever hires you we're screwed. No more free songs. 😉

• Like 1

Absolutely love this song. Nice to see something punk-ish make the airwaves. Everything is very "pop" now. Even on the alternative channels. This has a hint of punk to it. At least to me. I think it's his voice. At parts it reminds me of the Dead Kennedys  - Uber Allies. But just a little bit. Anybody wanna make this one?

Holly Humberstone - Falling Asleep At The Wheel

I am not sure there is any bass in this song. I can't here it. But it is a great song. So if there is enough guitar or bass in there to warrant making it that would be awesome.  The song is almost as pretty as she is. 

On 7/25/2021 at 3:06 PM, rom said:

I'd love to see Plastic Love by Maria Takeuchi. Tomo Fujita does some great guitar tutorials for this song, but I really prefer learning with Rocksmith.

I have started looking at a tab for this, but can't commit to finishing it anytime soon. I may end up doing the shorter version of the song just to make it easier, who knows. 

4 hours ago, CJCW said:

I have started looking at a tab for this, but can't commit to finishing it anytime soon. I may end up doing the shorter version of the song just to make it easier, who knows. 

Is there a huge difference? I think even the shorter version would be great fun.