Locked CDLC Requests

Teinashu
Message added by Teinashu,

EDIT: 12/27/2023

Requests now go here: https://ignition4.customsforge.com/wishlist

I would love to see Whenever you breathe out, I breathe in - Modest Mouse

Do you love me still - The Kooks

(Joe Gets Kicked out of School for Using) Drugs with Friends - Car Seat Headrest

if anyone is more talented than me!

14 minutes ago, Salty_Comrade said:

"Hot n' Nasty" by Humble Pie would be amazing! The bassline sounds super fun to play

I agree. I'll have a go at charting that.

• Thanks 1

I chart BASS PARTS ONLY. Requests for guitar parts will be ignored. I hope that is clear. 

Twitter updates: @jamesprestonuk

Donations: https://paypal.me/jamesprestonuk?country.x=GB&locale.x=en_GB (thank you!)

15 minutes ago, BluntWhisperer said:

It would be super cool to see someone try and tackle some Sleeping Giant songs.  Finished people would be a sick one to start with, but there are a bunch of songs that riff super hard. 

Sleeping Giant - Clutches

Sleeping Giant - Dead Men Walking

Bent Life - Cheat Death

Literally any juice wrld songs, I don't care which, but if I had to pick, lean wit me armed and dangerous and Empty would be the ones, I don't know how converting songs with no guitar in them  works, but I know its possible, much appreciated  

OK, so I'm new (and currently filling my drive with cdlc goodness (is there such thing as TOO MUCH choice?!)

No, there isn't. I know I won't be able to play basically anything, but that's the push I need to play I guess. Plus those DD files sound ideal.

So anyway I'd love to see some (Rhythm or Lead) - 

Sarah McLachlan - Just anything from her really is good

Butterfly Boucher - Another White Dash / I Can't Make Me / Life Is Short 

Ash - Jesus Says / A Life Less Ordinary

Blur (my all-time favourite band) - This Is a Low (I promised myself I'd learn this before I kick the bucket) / For Tomorrow / Chemical World / Out of Time / 

That's probably enough. Don't want to sound greedy. 

New to this and really liking a lot of the content made by folks with much greater skills than I.

A few requests:

Dunsmuir - The Bats Are Hungry Tonight, Hung on the Rocks, What Manner of Bliss

Rancid - Born Frustrated

Clutch - Mad Sidewinder

Greenleaf -  Let it Out

Fu Manchu -  King of the Road

Company Band - Kill Screen

Fireball Ministry -  Sundown

Currently more focused on the bass, but would be great to get guitar as well that I may fumble through that as well as other folks interested.

Thanks!