Locked CDLC Requests

Teinashu
Message added by Teinashu,

EDIT: 12/27/2023

Requests now go here: https://ignition4.customsforge.com/wishlist

First request and it's a banger by Norwegian group Kvelertak with Troy Sanders(Mastodon) on guest vocals!
I've figured out parts of the song just by playing along but I would love this massive song on RS, but I can't wrap my head around charting D': (I've tried multiple times) So please wizard of the CustomForge, chart this awesome song!

This song was a big hit in France. This singer is an excellent guitarist and the "extended" version is funky af. I dream to have this song on Rocksmith. Please my year has been very hard, nights on call at the hospital as a nurse in the emergency room, covid, all that... No I'm kidding 🤣 I don't want to pity but I really love this music!!! 🤩 M - Machistador (extended version)

Hi, could someone please do any song by 'Dancing with the dead'? I've been hoping to find more songs from this group, but there are only 2 currently on the forge, they're both amazing. I thank anyone willing to give it a try in advance! THANK YOU.

Can someone do Only In Dreams by Weezer? I know there's a CDLC for the bass portion of that song floating around somewhere as I've seen multiple videos of people playing it on YouTube, but I haven't seen a chart for the Lead and Rhythm guitars, and Only In Dreams doesn't appear in the search at all. If somebody could link me the CDLC for this if it already exists or make one it would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

1 minute ago, Snihp said:

Hi! Would anyone be able to do some Weezer CDLC. Specifically 1 More Hit or Blue dream. They come off their new album 'Van Weezer' and I would love to be able to play them! Thanks!

Edited by Snihp
The second URL I mentioned wasn't working

I would greatly appreciate if someone could make "This World is Not My Home", specifically The Bedquilt Ramblers & Ben Babbitt rendition of the song. My mother recently passed away and I want to learn it for her. I'd learn it from sheetmusic, but I can't read sheet music quite yet, I'm still rather new to guitar. Thanks! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMICaeE2zb8

Personally, any of Poor Man's Poison's songs would also be nice, but those are more of me learning for my own enjoyment.