Locked CDLC Requests

Teinashu
Message added by Teinashu,

EDIT: 12/27/2023

Requests now go here: https://ignition4.customsforge.com/wishlist

7 hours ago, STRG_Ed said:

some Kill la Kill songs, Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaete mo Omaera ga Warui

Any particular ones from the ost you'd be interested in? or just the op/ed's (only missing the klk ed's I think)

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

Parker Griggs, lead guitarist for Radio Moscow, is an incredibly talented guitar player and to my surprise only has two songs here. I am humbly requesting that anyone with the knowledge on how to create songs (specifically for the remaster version that runs on a windows PC) please create ANY more Radio Moscow songs and post them here. I'll put a link to a personal favorite of mine (that isn't already on this forum) and I think you guys will understand why this band is so incredibly good ❤️