Locked CDLC Requests

Teinashu
Message added by Teinashu,

EDIT: 12/27/2023

Requests now go here: https://ignition4.customsforge.com/wishlist

5 hours ago, JamesPrestonUK said:

Testing it now. I'll put it up tomorrow when I'm happy with it.

I can't wait to try it out James.  Thank you.  I appreciate it. 

If you ever decide to host a training session on how to do this, please add me to the attendee list.  I'd love to get started, and I have read through the online tutorial, but am a bit reluctant.  For instance, I have no idea why one song is in E and another is in E-flat  (I get drop-D).  I'm sure there are others like me that would give this a try with a walkthrough where we could ask a few questions along the way.

3 minutes ago, Jay2019 said:

I can't wait to try it out James.  Thank you.  I appreciate it. 

If you ever decide to host a training session on how to do this, please add me to the attendee list.  I'd love to get started, and I have read through the online tutorial, but am a bit reluctant.  For instance, I have no idea why one song is in E and another is in E-flat  (I get drop-D).  I'm sure there are others like me that would give this a try with a walkthrough where we could ask a few questions along the way.

I'll drop you a PM to try to explain the E flat thing!

I chart BASS PARTS ONLY. Requests for guitar parts will be ignored. I hope that is clear. 

Twitter updates: @jamesprestonuk

Donations: https://paypal.me/jamesprestonuk?country.x=GB&locale.x=en_GB (thank you!)

I would like to ask someone for two pieces of BON JOVI, last efforts with a nice solo :

fingerprints (CD burning bridge)

blood in the water (CD BON JOVI 2020)

AND THE BEAUTIFUL ........STORY OF LOVE (CD BON JOVI 2020)

THE FINAL SOLO IS AFRAID

I've wanted to play anything by Arch Echo for the longest time, specifically anything off their self titled album:

Earthshine
Afterburger
Hip Dipper Color wheel 

Bloom
Spark
My Head Sometimes
My Heart Sometimes

Very progressive technical stuff 🙂

Would be very appreciated for more Pallbearer songs! Specifically, Thorns, Heartless, Lie of Survival, Quicksand of Existing, Vengence and Ruination, Ghost I Used to Be, or anything else creators enjoy and would like to make. Attached are links to each of the songs mentioned. 

Midnight Creeper by Elton John is a bit of a hidden gem, and I think the guitar for it sounds like a lot of fun but I'm struggling to find it online anywhere and I'm no good with transcribing yet, it'd be great is somebody more skilled than myself could figure this out and upload the CDLC. Thank you.

Elton John - Midnight Creeper

Hi I'm new to this thread but have a few requests if anyone would like to accept.  🙂

These songs as from the Never Back Down movie soundtrack, great songs that I'd love to learn on Rocksmith:

(Note:  Some of these songs have cool bass lines, but I am only currently learning the guitar :P)

"Orange Marmalade" - Mellowdrone

"Be Safe" - The Cribs

"You Are Mine" - MuteMath

"Wolf Like Me" - TV On the Radio

Videos are below, have a few more songs from this soundtrack, will request in another post for neatness.

• Like 1

NEVER BACK DOWN request cont.

"Someday" - Flipsyde

"Time Won't Let Me Go" - The Bravery

"Above and Below" - The Bravery

"Anthem for the Underdog" - 12 Stones

Anything for these songs would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks

On 6/6/2018 at 7:19 PM, Teinashu said:

Post all your CDLC requests here.
Since we no longer have the "Popular" Request system, you can now post them in this, and only in this, topic!

NOTICE.
Posting a request here does not mean that someone will make it. Spamming the same song over and over will get you suspended. This is not a demand area. The Charters that post their CDLC on CF do so because they want to. You cannot force them to make your song. Do not send PM's to every single charter asking for your song to be made.

Basically this is a dumping ground for your requests and nothing more. 

Alice Coper No More Mr Nice Guy if Possible 

in the river -  jesus culture

let the heavens open - kari jobe
The blessing - Kari jobe & elevation worship 
Forever - Kari Jobe 

River - planetshakers 
Nothing is impossible - planetshakers
The greatest- Planetshakers

Reason - Unspoken 
Good news - Unspoken

Victory - Elevation Worship
Echo - Elevation Worship