Locked CDLC Requests

Teinashu
Message added by Teinashu,

EDIT: 12/27/2023

Requests now go here: https://ignition4.customsforge.com/wishlist

I would love to have some guitar tracks from Brown Bird. They are the reason I picked up the guitar after falling out of practice around ten years ago. Playing their songs is my ultimate goal. I like several of their songs better, but Resident Alien used their song Bilgwater for the theme song. Others that would be awesome to have would be Patiently Awaiting, Fingers to the Bone, Threads of Measure, Down to the River, Blood of Angels, and Danger and Dread. Although I love the band, so really anything by them would be a dream to learn to play

If theres anyone out there that could put together some CDLC for "The Wonder Years" that would be sick, I'm new to bass but have been in a punk band for a few years now and want to jam to one of my favorite bands. "Came out Swinging" is the top one I'd like to see on bass but really anything by them is great, Thanks!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Red596 said:

If theres anyone out there that could put together some CDLC for "The Wonder Years" that would be sick, I'm new to bass but have been in a punk band for a few years now and want to jam to one of my favorite bands. "Came out Swinging" is the top one I'd like to see on bass but really anything by them is great, Thanks!

yes please!!! Came out swinging and in bloom by neck deep are my favorite!! And some NOFX would be dope! Lol

Feared - By Silent Screaming.
Tabs included in YT Video description.
FEARED - "By Silent Screaming" Play through and Guitar tab - YouTube

Haunted - Time will not heal.
Tab is in video. [Not available "Officially" In any other form from what I've googled.]
The Haunted "Time(Will not Heal)" - Tab in Video - HOW TO PLAY - YouTube

Feared - Your Black Is My White
Tabs available in video. [Not available "Officially" In any other form from what I've googled.]
Feared - "YOUR BLACK IS MY WHITE" Tablature Play Through - YouTube

Look forward to assisting if needed! 
Thanks.

the guitar segments from logics "under pressure" song.

guitar starts around 3:25

Have always wanted to learn this and im not to great at reading tabs yet, that said there is a few tabs of it. would like to play it on rocksmith. Its also sampled from grant greens "my one and only love".

Would someone be so kind as to add anything of Orla Gartland's catalogue? I love her music, and it would be awesome to learn to play her songs, and tabs seem a bit too intimidating at this point in my guitar learning journey 🙂