Locked CDLC Requests

Teinashu
Message added by Teinashu,

EDIT: 12/27/2023

Requests now go here: https://ignition4.customsforge.com/wishlist

3 hours ago, jdjk7 said:

"Broken" by Tears for Fears, off Songs from the Big Chair. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lwev1soyL4

Even cooler would be the whole "Broken / Head Over Heels / Broken (Reprise)" medley:

"Broken" has some awesome guitar lines. I'm focused on this bassline though.

I'd like to take a look at that.

I chart BASS PARTS ONLY. Requests for guitar parts will be ignored. I hope that is clear. 

Twitter updates: @jamesprestonuk

Donations: https://paypal.me/jamesprestonuk?country.x=GB&locale.x=en_GB (thank you!)

On 3/27/2021 at 8:23 PM, Max Kreuzer said:

Can you add Tallah - Overconfidence as a CDLC? Tallah is one of my all time favorite bands, However the only song that's available is Placenta. I really am looking forward to playing this song on Rocksmith. Thank you!

can you add the whole album as separate tracks and the whole album as 1 track

Phish - Roses are free

yes Roses are free is a ween song but i loved the cover Phish did 

Grateful dead - It must have been the roses

Grateful dead - Box of rain

Grateful dead - Stella blue

Grateful dead - Shakedown street

Grateful dead - Eyes of the world

Now i'm really reaching for ideas

Gorillaz - On melancholy hill

Hopefully some of these get made, they're all great songs

I play guitar btw, figured i should mention it

• Like 1

hey everyone and to all making the cdlc thank you im loving playing what your laying down not sure how to request one or two but ill try here ,jesus christ super star whole show love whats on here now its my fav broaway show so id love it if i could learn how to play it.sec please dont judus me by nazerith if im doing this wrong let me know i see alot of people have put links or videos of the songs 

Hello, first of all, thanks for the thousands of songs, I will definitely make a donation soon!

Could someone do a CDLC of Buckethead - In the Bin (Buckethead Pikes # 20)?

it's a short song and it would help me a lot!

Thanks in advance!

On 3/26/2021 at 10:45 AM, BeauJingles said:

I actually started transcribing the tab for this into guitar pro a while back. Maybe I'll look into it again if I've got the time. It's a great song

Visit my workshop to see what I'm currently working on!

Pleaes do some more GG ALLIN songs.  GG ALLIN with jabbers , murder junkies, and ANTISEEN.

Maybe some of the other ANTISEEN stuff too. and some other murder junkies without GG would be good too.

And some punk up the same ally of those bands.   Id really enjoy playing some more GG besides the two songs up on here. Thanks I appreciate it.   some songs like Teachers Pet, Dont Talk To Me, No Rules, Tough Fuckin Shit, I love nothing, 99 stab wounds, a fuck up, No Rules, would all be nice.  But im not too picky. We all know GG Allin is the true king of punk. Thanks if anyone gets around to this.