Locked CDLC Requests

Teinashu
Message added by Teinashu,

EDIT: 12/27/2023

Requests now go here: https://ignition4.customsforge.com/wishlist

4 hours ago, SentientSnowman said:

Yo can someone do a Mac compatible ram ranch?!????

Added mac version to record

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

@JamesPrestonUKLove your bass cdlc as you have a lot of my favorite 80's UK songs.  Would love for you to add some new Adam and the Ants songs (Kevin Mooney was the most underrated Ant):

• Kings of the Wild Frontier
  • Dog Eat Dog
  • Don't Be Square (Be There)
  • Magnificent Five
  • The Human Beings
  • Feed Me to the Lions
  • Antmusic (because why not?)

Thanks!

• Like 1

Hey all, someone willing to make this into a cdlc? its one of my favorite songs (would be even better if you could do both regular and acoustic!)

Capstan - Wax poetic (acoustic)

I dont know if this is something people do here and if its allowed, but i can provide small compensation if needed https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzLvkMfOJ8M (dynamic difficulty please, i am very beginner)

1 hour ago, Matei said:

If someone could make a bass tab for The Sound- Total Recall, I would very much appreciate it

I've wanted to have a go at charting the live version of this song for a long time now. I really should not make any promises though because the Serge Gainsbourg track I said I'd look at recently is turning out to be really hard work. Anyway, I'll see if I can make something for the live version if that is of interest?

• Thanks 1

I chart BASS PARTS ONLY. Requests for guitar parts will be ignored. I hope that is clear. 

Twitter updates: @jamesprestonuk

Donations: https://paypal.me/jamesprestonuk?country.x=GB&locale.x=en_GB (thank you!)

8 minutes ago, JamesPrestonUK said:

I've wanted to have a go at charting the live version of this song for a long time now. I really should not make any promises though because the Serge Gainsbourg track I said I'd look at recently is turning out to be really hard work. Anyway, I'll see if I can make something for the live version if that is of interest?

Yeah that would be great! Take your time, I'm in no hurry. Thanks a lot!

• Like 1