Locked CDLC Requests

Teinashu
Message added by Teinashu,

EDIT: 12/27/2023

Requests now go here: https://ignition4.customsforge.com/wishlist

Can provide full tab files if needed. I'm just getting into making my own DLC and have been having issues (Time for the work in general, new with tone making and whatnot).

Bass but tab files contain whole arrangements

Motionless in White- Another Life

Motionless in White- Holding on to Smoke

Bullet For My Valentine- Pretty on the Outside (was previously posted, but file host isn't there)

HellYeah- Moth (Bass)

Apocalyptica (Ft. Gavin Rossdale)- End of Me

These I may have to find the arrangements: 

From Ashes to New- Panic

From Ashes to New- Through it All

My apologies if this is the wrong section to ask this question, but what is the policy of adding arrangements to previously made files? For example as in adding Bass arrangements as long as the main creator gets credit for their own work.

Thanks!

*Edit: I am planning on doing this one myself, but it will probably be a while before I get to it. If you want to do it instead, please let me know by PM so we can avoid doing the same work.

Begging for any of the great Smashing Pumpkins guitar songs that aren't here...

Drown would be excellent!

Accurate tab:

https://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/tab/the-smashing-pumpkins/drown-tabs-1740493

This lesson is pretty good and sounds great:

8 minutes ago, HaileneAshaMan said:

To the hero ( @Kiscsak98) that has produced the Nothing But Thieves latest album customs.... How about Moral Panic?

And if anyone would like to revisit the 00's- Kids by Robbie Williams and Kylie Minogue 

Thanks for your interest! :) 

Unfortunately, I'm a bit busy lately and quality CDLCs take a lot of time to create. I will consider making Moral Panic (or other NBT customs)  when I have the time.