Locked CDLC Requests

Teinashu
Message added by Teinashu,

EDIT: 12/27/2023

Requests now go here: https://ignition4.customsforge.com/wishlist

I did everything I was suppose to and all the songs I downloaded from customs forge show up in rocksmith on my song list but everytime I go to play it I tune it and then brings me to where id actually play but the notes don't show up and I cant find any new answers that aren't from 5 years ago. any help is much appreciated

2 hours ago, Grizzly223 said:

I did everything I was suppose to and all the songs I downloaded from customs forge show up in rocksmith on my song list but everytime I go to play it I tune it and then brings me to where id actually play but the notes don't show up and I cant find any new answers that aren't from 5 years ago. any help is much appreciated

Read over this post: https://customsforge.com/index.php?/topic/901-how-to-use-custom-dlcs-in-rs2014/

If you're on PC, which I assume you are since the majority of people in this community are. Make sure you have the DLL we provide in that post in your steamapps/common/Rocksmith2014 folder, NOT the dlc folder, it should be in the same folder as Rocksmith2014.exe. Also make sure the name of the file is D3DX9_42.dll EXACTLY or it won't work.

On 1/9/2021 at 5:06 AM, Visshh said:

Dead Pirates - UGO would really love to play this one

bass, guitar, its all good 

:3

I actually started charting this one but stopped at the solo/outro part. Maybe I'll give it another go.

• Thanks 1

Visit my workshop to see what I'm currently working on!

I would absolutely love to see a Hamilton(Musical) complete Bass CLDC.   I've seen a few done awhile ago,  but something a bit more updated!  Do not throw away you shot.

But if I have to pick a few gems:

Wait for It

One Last Time

Dear Theodosia

Helpless

Non-Stop

Satisfied

All of the above, and then more!  

hamiltonTOP-800x533.jpg

11 hours ago, Suckafreegus said:

HED P.E. AND TAPROOT PLEASE!!!!!

HED PE THE MEADOW CRAZY LEGS KILLING TIME BARTENDER SWAN DIVE PAC BELL TAPROOT COMEBACK MINE NOW MYSELF I AGAIAN AND AGAIN SMIILE

@Suckafreegus I actually just uploaded "Killing Time" a few days ago (what are the odds?)

I will be doing "Bartender" soon.

I probably wont do "pacbell, swan dive or the meadow" though, I spend alot of time on making a cdlc and I dont think these would be fun enough to be worth it. (dont get me wrong, I love the songs)

Also "Metallica - Until it Sleeps" is almost done, Just need to add the lyrics.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, lerfds said:

@Suckafreegus I actually just uploaded "Killing Time" a few days ago (what are the odds?)

I will be doing "Bartender" soon.

I probably wont do "pacbell, swan dive or the meadow" though, I spend alot of time on making a cdlc and I dont think these would be fun enough to be worth it. (dont get me wrong, I love the songs)

Also "Metallica - Until it Sleeps" is almost done, Just need to add the lyrics.

thank u! !!11111 any chance on taproot comeback now i?

🎱