Locked CDLC Requests

Teinashu
Message added by Teinashu,

EDIT: 12/27/2023

Requests now go here: https://ignition4.customsforge.com/wishlist

I WOULD LOVE if someone could do some obscure heavy metal. GLACIER would be awesome. Medieval Steel. More iced earth! My main request at the moment would be WINTERHAWK's Revival album. The whole album is amazing but especially if someone could chart "Free To Live". Please :) Thank you 

On 6/6/2018 at 6:19 PM, Teinashu said:

Post all your CDLC requests here.
Since we no longer have the "Popular" Request system, you can now post them in this, and only in this, topic!

NOTICE.
Posting a request here does not mean that someone will make it. Spamming the same song over and over will get you suspended. This is not a demand area. The Charters that post their CDLC on CF do so because they want to. You cannot force them to make your song. Do not send PM's to every single charter asking for your song to be made.

Basically this is a dumping ground for your requests and nothing more. 

Smith & myers from shinedown

If someone makes any of these guitar dlcs it would be so cool and I would love it.

Black clover:

Opening 3 - Black Rover

Opening 5 - Gamushara

Opening 7 - JUSTadICE

Opening 10 - Black Catcher

Opening 11 - Stories

Opening 12 - Eien ni Hikare

Enen no shouboutai

-Enen no Shouboutai Opening 2 - "MAYDAY feat. Ryo from CRYSTAL LAKE" by coldrain
-Enen no Shouboutai Season Opening 1 - "SPARK-AGAIN" by Aimer
-Enen no Shouboutai Season Opening 2 - "Torch of Liberty" by KANA-BOON

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBZd7hQi-FU