Locked CDLC Requests

Teinashu
Message added by Teinashu,

EDIT: 12/27/2023

Requests now go here: https://ignition4.customsforge.com/wishlist

Hello there !

Hope everyone are fine ! I already put some tabs on songsterr and i wish they can be in the game.
the first one is westwrd bound by slice the cake

The second one is Fugue by kikoo loureiro

Not one of my tabs but an awesome song, Angel of darkness by gargoyles (Rhapsody)

And last one, Spoil by protest the hero

I know that's a lot of songs, hope someone will be able to make one tof them.
Have a good day !

9 minutes ago, WillyGuille1998 said:

Slash - World on fire

Slash - Bad rain

Thank you

we already got world on fire, I'd link it but search is dead 

now I can't find it, hmm must've been deleted

here's a reup

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

I would love to see some John Prine and a few easy Grateful Dead songs.  The stuff that can be played acoustic are my favorites but all work well on electric as well. Deep Elem Blues, Brokedown Palace, Row Jimmy,  or similar. Also some Jerry Garcia like Gommorah, My Sisters and Brothers and any of his cover tunes The way you do the things you do or the night they drove old dixie down come to mind but any would be appreciated. I lack the computer chops to make my own.  Just my two cents, most these songs are not that difficult but sure would be fun to play. Happy Thanksgiving?

Edited by guitarguy957
addition