Locked CDLC Requests

Teinashu
Message added by Teinashu,

EDIT: 12/27/2023

Requests now go here: https://ignition4.customsforge.com/wishlist

I am still working on learning how to make custom ones, but I was wondering if someone could create a few songs for me by Rick Springfirld.  I would prefer Lead, Rhythm, and Bass, But Lead and/or Rhythm would be fine as well.

Affair of the heart
Human Touch
I Get Excited
Don't Talk to Strangers
I've done everything for you
Love is Alright Tonight
Love Somebody

Strangers In The Night album by U.F.O. It's a double live album and all songs are very good, better than the studio by far! A real classic.
Songs like: Love to Love; This Kids; Rock Bottom; Natural Thing; Mother Mary and many others. 
This would be a great addition to any hard rock fans collection seriously. Thank you so much! :D

Hi Creators!

I was hoping that maybe someone out there loves Eagles of Death Metal as much I do.  They have a number of songs that would be awesome for Rocksmith.  Just a few . . . 

Poor Doggie: 

Cherry Cola: 

Speaking in Tongues: 

I Got a Feelin': 

So Easy:  

. . . but really the catalog of this band is just great!  If anyone out there is interested, any of the songs above would great to add to the forge!

Could and would someone make more songs from Avatar? I see Silence in the age of apes went up recently and that is Awesome. I would love to see Puppet Show, God of Sick Dreams, and pretty much all their songs. I'm a Bass player so even if its just the Bass part I would be most greatful Thanx in advance.

https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=4Sc8PDNJia8&feature=share  Puppet Show

https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=x8wJ-9aJenM&feature=share God of Sick Dreams

p.s. 

I'm new to forums and such and didn't know how to make songs/videos show on this post like others.

It's been a while since I made any requests, might end up making these myself but I have a few oldies songs that have pretty great bass in them:

Ambrosia:

• How Much I Feel
  • Biggest Part of Me
  • You're the Only Woman

America:

• Ventura Highway
  • Lonely People

Only interested in the bass which conveniently is the easiest to chart. If anyone wants to work on these, start with America, & thanks so much!

• Like 1

Wondering if anyone would want to work on "Hate (I Really Don't Like You)" by Plain White T's? It was a great song off of Saints Row 2, and I think the guitar and bass lines are super interesting to play.

I could get you some isolated lines as best I can, as well as sync the lyrics up as well if you want to. Just send me a PM if you want to work together on it. I think it'd be really fun!