Locked CDLC Requests

Teinashu
Message added by Teinashu,

EDIT: 12/27/2023

Requests now go here: https://ignition4.customsforge.com/wishlist

Hi !

Thx for all the works everyone does in here! You roXxX

I'd like to request a band which has no song in the database. This scandinavian band is awesome, i have seen them live a long ago and they were perfect.

I put a song in here, with an amazing guitar riff. If someone could do something, I'll create a new religion to His Name !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fetZg-RDv5Y

Thx a lot again !!

Someone please do these songs!

I Prevail - Rise Above it

I Prevail and Joyner Lucas - DOA

Fame on Fire - XO Tour Life

Fame on Fire - Her Eyes

Fame on Fire - Without Me

Fame on Fire - Headspace

Memphis May Fire - Heavy is the Weight

Hi Guys! Hope Ya'll Are Have A Good Day, This Is Not a Request, But More Of A Favor. Could Anyone Here Teach Me How To Create CDLC? Or Point Me To The Right Direction Where I Could Learn? There's A Good Catalog Here Already But Also There's Many Songs That I Would Love To Jam To That Haven't Been Created Yet. Also, I Would Like To Help Fellow Players Create Some Of Their Favorite Songs. Cheers! Hope I Can Get A Reply  B)  :rolleyes:  :D

@@Andiesaur Best guide is probably this one by firekorn. It takes some getting used to the tools but it's not too hard once you get used to it.

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

ALICE COOPER GO TO HELL 

WISH YO WERE HERE

SOME FOLKS

NAZARETH WHISKEY DRINKING WOMAN

38 SPECIAL SEE ME IN YOUR EYES TONIGHT

I've spent 3 days trying to make my own, I got to generate and don't understand wwise app.  I guess I have to purchase it?

Would anyone be able to do Instrumedley by Dream Theater but for a 4 string bass. There's only one version available right now tuned BEAD but it requires really weird fretboard gymnastics compared to converting the handful of notes on the B string to the octave and using standard tuning. I have a GP file with it edited like that. Tried making my own, wasn't terribly successful. Thanks!