Locked CDLC Requests

Teinashu
Message added by Teinashu,

EDIT: 12/27/2023

Requests now go here: https://ignition4.customsforge.com/wishlist

Hey guys, I don't know if these songs have been requested but I'll be creating a CDLC of Some Girls Are Bigger Than Others by The Smiths and also providing a more accurate one of This Charming Man, and hopefully more in the future, stay tuned!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItM3dcJSqtwI would like to request the bass for Streetlight Manifesto - Walking away. I've got it tabbed out on gp5 tab, but I haven't finished all the tempo changes, and at this rate I won't finish til summer 2021 so if anyone wants to pick up my slack it would be much appreciated. Drop me a message and I'll get you the file if you wanna finish it up for me. This is the song if you've never heard it, this is the bass line that made me wanna play bass almost 20 years ago.

Any Alice Cooper fans out there please could you consider makiing CDLC for No Tricks, the song that should have been included on From The Inside?!?

Or anything off From The Inside would be nice!

Or It Rained All Night from Hey Stoopid ey?

Bass part please!

I know I am asking a lot so どうもありがとう!! :)

• Like 1

Come on people....

Concrete Blonde - Joey,

For Bass please......

Pretty please then.......

I ended up creating it myself:

http://customsforge.com/page/customsforge_rs_2014_cdlc.html/_/pc-enabled-rs-2014-cdlc/joey-r50300

It's my first try, so hopefully it's ok.  It works ok on my system, just ran through it on Score Attack Hard and it seems ok.  Let me know if you spot any problems and I'll try to fix it.

We really need some Violent Femmes. I'm saddened by the lack of it, there are literally no songs other than the official DLC. What I'd do to play along with a bass solo like in Please Do Not Go or some other sweet riffs of theirs like in Color Me Once or virtually anything they've made. If anyone else likes them, I would appreciate them being charted, thank you. I'd do it myself but I've only charted one song long ago, and I forgot how to do it properly, nor do I have much time to chart again anymore

Any of these would be greatly appreciated for Bass...

Gap band - You Dropped A Bomb On Me.

The Yardbirds - Heart Full Of Soul.

The Hollies - Bus Stop and/or On A Carousel.

The Outfield - Say It Isn't So and/or Everytime You Cry and/or Taking My Chances and/or Talk To Me and/or 61 Seconds.

Cyndi Lauper - When You Were Mine.

Dire Straits - The Man's Too Strong and/or Why Worry.

R.E.M. - Wendell Gee and/or I Am Superman.

Thank You... :)

BASS CHARTER ONLY!

Hello!

So Oceans of Slumber released a new single, and it inspired me to pick up my bass again. I was always a filthy casual, but real life man...

Anyway. It'd be amazing if someone did any of their songs.

Also, everyone deserves to know Oceans of Slumber, because they're amazing