Locked CDLC Requests

Teinashu
Message added by Teinashu,

EDIT: 12/27/2023

Requests now go here: https://ignition4.customsforge.com/wishlist

Fell in LOVE with Atom Heart Mother Suite by Pink Floyd the other day and now I so badly want to learn the lead for it. I would be so happy if someone charted it! (I know it's around 23 minutes but I'd be so thankful and it's such a good tune!)

I would LOVE any of these for bass, please!

Steve Miller Band - "Serenade"
www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkrLmeeCrhY

The Lightning Seeds - Lucky You

www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxf9gf9kHXA

Bill Conti - "Going The Distance" & "The Final Bell"
www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvQkl7qa6RQ

Manic Street Preachers - Ocean Spray
www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUJLdC6wqno

• Like 1

Would love to see more "Our Lady Peace" in here, some beautiful guitar and bass chops in these songs:

Birdman, Supersatelite, Automatic Flowers, Starseed, Naveed and Superman's dead, One Man Army

Hopefully someone skilled enough can make it happen....cheers everyone:

• Like 1

Would anyone, please like to chart any CAST, songs? They're a 90s band from the UK.

Other suggestions are;

Deap Vally, crazy how there is only one song for these girls!

Electric Six, there are too few on here and two of them are there lesser of good songs.

Fat Fredd'y's Drop - Wondering Eye
Fun Lovin' Criminals - Where The Bums Go

Thanks so much, in advance. 

Would love to see more "Our Lady Peace" in here, some beautiful guitar and bass chops in these songs:

Birdman, Supersatelite, Automatic Flowers, Starseed, Naveed and Superman's dead, One Man Army

Hopefully someone skilled enough can make it happen....cheers everyone:

I haven't heard of this lot before and quite like the Birdman track. Do you play guitar or a real instrument?

• Like 1

I chart BASS PARTS ONLY. Requests for guitar parts will be ignored. I hope that is clear. 

Twitter updates: @jamesprestonuk

Donations: https://paypal.me/jamesprestonuk?country.x=GB&locale.x=en_GB (thank you!)

Yeah they are a Canadian band that gained quite a bit of popularity in the 90's.  Fun tunes to hear, but would be even more fun to play the guitar licks.  The solo part in One Man Army is killer also.  Give all the tracks a full listen.

Yeah I'm a rather novice guitar player, but because of Rocksmith I'm playing much more frequently and really enjoying it.  Being able to play along with the track and the DD is really good for us beginners.  I've tried to use tablature alot int he past but found it frustrating in many ways.  I can understand though why already good guitar players prefer the DD to be turned off and just want to play the tracks at 100%.

Yeah I'm strictly guitar for now, but might pick up a bass in the future.  I have a young daughter and maybe once she's a bit older she'll take a shine to either guitar or bass (or other instrument really) and want to jam with her old man.

Hi all.  I hope everyone is well during these troubling times.  I was wondering if anyone would be able to do a mac version m.psarc CDLC for the bass line to KANSAS - SONG FOR AMERICA?  I know it's a long song, but I really love it and it would be great to play the bass line for it.  I tried to make a cdlc myself but I don't have the skill or knowledge to do it.  I read all the tutorials, found all the programs, but I had a lot of problems with my MAC Catalina OS, then running Parallels software with Windows, all the different versions of guitar pro and wwise and...  well you know how it goes.  I did find a guitar pro file for the lead guitar part using the 4 minute edit of the song, but no bass line.  I found a pdf tab sheet for the bass and tried to make a bass line in guitar pro but I just don't know what I'm doing. Both files were at ultimate-guitar.com.  If anyone is living with the stay-at-home order and is looking for a project, is there anything you can do to help?  I can offer some of my wife's chocolate chip cookies if I thought I could ship them to you safely.  Help me Obi-Wa Kenobi, you're my only hope.  Stay safe.  Thanks...

I am making a request for Fowl Play on Bass Guitar. It is a Jazz band composition for high school groups, and the piece was composed by Kris Berg.

Here is a link to the YouTube audio: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQT2w_bUiTw

Here is a link to the sheet music: https://imgur.com/a/EfX19Hv

I have tried to create the CDLC myself, but I can never get the timing on the notes correct.