Locked CDLC Requests

Teinashu
Message added by Teinashu,

EDIT: 12/27/2023

Requests now go here: https://ignition4.customsforge.com/wishlist

Waking The Fallen: Resurrected. If someone could make the song I know that I and a lot of other A7X fans would be very grateful. There's an album of the same name but I specifically am requesting just the song. It's just the intro to the album Thank you.

Tabs:     https://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/tab/avenged_sevenfold/waking_the_fallen_ressurected_tabs_1697418

Song:    

Can someone please add some midwest/indie emo or similar genres? Bands like McCafferty, Mom Jeans, Graduating Life, Sorority Noise, and Remo Drive.

There are some Modern Baseball, American Football, and Joyce Manor songs already and I really enjoy those. Thank you to anyone who would make some of these :)

• Like 1

artist song suggestions/personal preferences! :D (i did check the cdlc search before posting) i could go on forever but ill stop

Yvette Young and Covet (math rock tapping) 

Classical Guitar songs

(idk how good the mic detection is for acoustic and fingerstyle is hard on electric guitars but i personally prefer fingerstyle and am trying to fingerstyle everything i play) songs such as:  

Crumb (psychadelic chill 'rock')

Beach House (Dream Pop, Indie) 

Polkadot Stingray (J-Rock)

Stefanie Sun (singer songwriter, great sounding backing band) 

Cold War Kids (rock) 

Citizen Cope (blues/soul/funk/rock)

Django Django (brit art-rock) 

Bibio (folktronica, indie pop/rock/ambient) 

Hydromag (dream pop)