Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 390

6 hours ago, ZeroPingNZ said:

Also recorded myself playing just using a cellphone. Tomorrow I'll try OBS and do a proper overlay.

No Doubt - I'm Just a Girl (Rocksmith CDLC Bass) - YouTube

They day is yours, I don't have the time this morning to try to beat your score.  I enjoyed this...nice job!  It is fun to see my championship friends playing.  I'd interested in your OBS setup, I haven't taken that step, but I'm getting close.

Championship Leaderboard                                                         Song Selection Sheet

6 hours ago, blucrsr said:

I have felt this way the past couple of weeks.  If I just play the song where it sounds "right" I'm always getting missed notes.  If I pay attention to the "note highway" the final song sounds a bit off.  This does not appear to be a lag issue since so many other songs I play work out just fine.

Thank you. Good to know, that it's not just me. 🙂 The problem is, that I want to be good at playing bass, not computer. And sometimes I'm afraid that I might have an "off feeling", and that would be terrible in a band. It's really important that I can play with what I hear.
And on another note. If I someday want to play at "master"-level (without the dots), I'll only have the sound. 🙂

• Like 1