Can't Enter Website Through My IP Adress. Please Help!

Go to solution Solved by Brull,

I have a problem that's been going on now for 2 - 3 weeks. I cant access the customsforge site on my computer or phone while I'm connected to my wifi. If I dont use wifi on the phone it works without a problem (so my user profile is not blocked or banned).

My router is not blocking the site, my firewall and antivirus program is not blocking it. I use chrome and nothing on chrome blocks it. I tried using both explorer and firefox but it also wont work... If my ip from my router is blocked from the site, I dont know why, I have not broken any rules.. please help. I dont know what to do. :*(

This is all that show when I try to enter the ignition4.customsforge.com site. And I have a good internet connection. If I shared internet through my phone to my computer insted (not going through the router IP) it works without any problem. 

And when I try to enter the normal customforge.com site I just get a message that the site have no internet connection. 

So the PROBLEM must have to do with my ip somehow... But I dont know the fix for it. Please help, I have tried everything but reinstalling windows (I dont want to do that)

customforge error.png

Try to change the server of DNS on you ip adress of your computer.

primary 8.8.8.8

secondary 8.8.4.4

If this works, your ISP or router  have a problem whith DNS = domain name server

• Like 1

• Solution

It did not work.. BUT when you said the DNS could be the problem.

I tested to connect to another server through NordVPN. And that made it work!

So I made it work... BUT I never really solved the problem. 

Well thanks anyway! Maybe it will help another poor soul with that fix!