Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 389

Rodman

A little more progress on Ride On rhythm guitar. I really want to move this up to 98-99% range, but am getting antsy to play some different songs. I think I'll keep on working on it for a while longer. The song isn't hard, I am just practicing accurate chord changes. It would be good to get simple C to F transitions clean, and to clean up F and G barre chords before moving to more complex pieces.

dc84lnS.png 

• Like 1

So, Uptown Funk. How do you practice the last part right before the break. I get the bar part and can see you're supposed to do some goofy chords around the 13th-17th frets, but how do you actually manage to practice that? Even if you slow riff repeater really down, I would always miss some. I just kinda slopped through that part.

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

40931638rv.jpg

• Like 2

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

On 4/6/2021 at 11:08 PM, kayteck said:

I found it is catching all the notes in this section when playing like very fast 3 and hammer on 6. Like fret 6 is played immediately after fret 3.

I am not sure how it is in the song as I did not listen to it without playing 🙂

But I quess, that you're supposed to listen while playing. 😉 And maybe this is the point where the notes (dots) catch up with the song. Before this point a lot of the notes are wrong (or rather greatly misplaced) and does not follow the sound (changes in chords and so on).

But now I just... like whatever. 😛

PS: The right note played the wrong time, is still a wrong note. 🙂

14 hours ago, Banjoclan said:

So, Uptown Funk. How do you practice the last part right before the break. I get the bar part and can see you're supposed to do some goofy chords around the 13th-17th frets, but how do you actually manage to practice that? Even if you slow riff repeater really down, I would always miss some. I just kinda slopped through that part.

When I play in an orchestra (classical), we have a saying: Nothing is so difficult, that it can't be faked. 😛

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Orkkongen said:

But I quess, that you're supposed to listen while playing. 😉 And maybe this is the point where the notes (dots) catch up with the song. Before this point a lot of the notes are wrong (or rather greatly misplaced) and does not follow the sound (changes in chords and so on).

But now I just... like whatever. 😛

PS: The right note played the wrong time, is still a wrong note. 🙂

you are 100% right...

unfortunately this competition is not to "play the song as you here it correctly" but more like "play the best whatever you can see on the screen" 😉

sometimes i am very surpriced how the song sounds when i listen to it on spotify after playing it in RS...

Class 1st...

This was soo easy... I could do even better if I would have time to master switching between phrases...

Ky9uSIC.jpg

I don't want to be advanced to higher class though as I know this is exception as this lead was more like 3.5 rhythm for me🙂

As I said before... this one is more like lead for me... cannot make any better.. 

6OZwyUM.jpg

For this one I cannot do any better either... up to like 3/4 of the track I had like 99%... and then BOOM!!!! lucky hit and miss 😄 .. I have played it few more times after that, tried riff repeater, but 3rd try was the best no matter what 😉

FNMtGWE.jpg

I have also tried other classes songs and got not too bad, i would say...

This one was quite easy this week, worth showing 🙂

BsH9c8e.jpg

On this one I got more than my own lower class 🙂 Could do better if only I have time to practice.

MZYy8Dl.jpg

Easy... and a little boring.. I got a nap in the middle... missed 2 notes then... 🙂  too boring to play one more time.

S8UAcAE.jpg

This one is fun to play. Got the score pretty easily...

vgUpmDs.jpg

Other songs as usual.. scores not worth mentioning 🙂 🙂 🙂 

• Like 4