Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 389

Rodman

13 hours ago, Rodman said:

thx man!

Those 2 paths have been pre-rated. I replayed them now and Maiden is a clear 6, Pool on first sight does feel way hard, but itsa few melody patterns that can quickly be learned - 5 on the edge to 5.5 for me. Order seems ok. Let´s discuss and see throughout the week

Rock

Well, another thing is that I think Pool might be just showing my biggest wickness which is playing solo-like parts in rhythm  sections. For someone else quick changing between power chords may be the problem. 
Cheers. 

• Like 2

Another days practicing. 🙂 I still keep on playing one wrong note in the beginner song. So no improvement there yet.

I also find the Munich song very disturbing. It's a nice song, but also a lot of the same over and over... it's okay. but at some point in the middle I think the dots (or whatever we call those flying boxes) are of the beat. What I hear and see does not fit together. If I play in riff repeat it look like it accepts to be played by the ear. I'm not sure Score Attack -thingy quite agrees. 😞

And then there is of course the photo I sheared with two notes... on the same string at the same time. 😞

But I managed this score for to day:

1EE3BEF2D222A88AC87AA2BF6BBAF987CC0F4179

• Like 2

Either this is a weird rhythm that I can't get in my head or my note recognition is off!  This song seems like something I should easily be able to play, but I swear it's saying miss or late every third note.

PUllfbFr_t.png

Thought I would try this also

Cecdy3dL_t.png

• Like 3

Sorry, but I'm not really liking this week's. Too long and I can't get the detection down for the intro. I also think something might be wrong with the beatmap. I don't know if I'll attempt this one much. Also this tab seems a lot different from the ones I found online?

CAECB2402B1298B7138EDEE319454943C67EE6DA

• Like 2

7 hours ago, blucrsr said:

Either this is a weird rhythm that I can't get in my head or my note recognition is off!  This song seems like something I should easily be able to play, but I swear it's saying miss or late every third note.

PUllfbFr_t.png

Thought I would try this also

Cecdy3dL_t.png

Yes, for me on the AC/DC song, I can't seem to get it to hear all of the repeated power chords. I'll be frozen in position on the frets and out of nowhere, it'll just not hear two or three of them. Very weird! Oh well!

• Like 2

Editors Munich. Still missing a few notes, and a little bit off the beat when playing. Think I can get the score up a bit more. But putting this one away for now and on to AC/DC Ride On on rhythm guitar next. Well, some wine. Some sleep. Some work. Some family time. Then next.

vLHlHJK.png

• Like 1

Another day, and yet more progresses, but I don't think I can do much more than this. Beginners song is now 100%, but it's a bit annoying, that the difficult part is in the end. So you play for a long while, and then makes the mistakes and have to start over. And it is a bit tedious song. So I'm not going to play it more (maybe as warm up). But I've had no problems with recognition. 🙂

C8CFD7F3DC995748C8DCF8447BFA2FC74D149506

For my own level... it's even more tedious!  It's the same over and over. And then it goes of the sync... in the middle it does not follow the music at all. That is very annoying! Taking the off-sync in consideration, I don't think I can do it any better. 😞 But also good for the warm-up. 😛

54051D4D581C66E16B5176421B258A5FF091A0A0

The next level is beyond my level, and very funky. Fun and very new to me, but also very difficult. Especially the slap bass thingys...

40047DFECA892186DF6BFC049EAEAD700030F5EE

• Like 2

On 4/4/2021 at 5:05 PM, Orkkongen said:

The playthrough afterwards was not better, but I was getting tired. 😉 But! What am I supposed to do here:

199CC9C5721BF0E553321CF6E5E80077E3D0214A?

I found it is catching all the notes in this section when playing like very fast 3 and hammer on 6. Like fret 6 is played immediately after fret 3.

I am not sure how it is in the song as I did not listen to it without playing 🙂

• Like 1