dlc builder

3 hours ago, gafotas said:

Hello, someone explain me the difference between the dlcbuilder and the tool kit?

There's a good long list of differences/features on the github page.

Generally it's faster to build/test songs and there's a 64 bit version so you can do longer songs without running out of memory, but that's just the basic stuff and there's quite a few more technical improvements and quality of life improvements.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

3 hours ago, coldrampage said:

There's a good long list of differences/features on the github page.

Generally it's faster to build/test songs and there's a 64 bit version so you can do longer songs without running out of memory, but that's just the basic stuff and there's quite a few more technical improvements and quality of life improvements.

Hello coldrampage

thanks for your answer.

Is there a way to lower the resolution so that the program is not bigger than my pc screen?

i have windows 10 and my resolution is 1366x768

6 hours ago, gafotas said:

Is there a way to lower the resolution so that the program is not bigger than my pc screen?

Unfortunately there currently isn't. Lowest res the program can go seems to be 1102 by 782 (including title bar).

• Thanks 1

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. - Privacy Policy